Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
someone stole my kings prides out of my car smhhhhh i f'ing hate thieves. i really do. $185 down the drain.
Not to sound like a female but you should thank god that they just took that and that's all. Down here in miami a lil kid got killed recently when they were robbing his families nail shop. I know your pain back in 2000 someone stole my infrared 6s out my school locker and I only wore them once then in 2006 they broke in my house and stole my laptop, flat screen tv, big boy cuban link plus a pair of kicks being black and red 5s, timbos, cb34s all black plus some other kicks. But hey there all replaceable. Now obviously they were watching you, so now what you go do is go get another pair and stunt on them so hard that all them haters gone even hate you even more by showing them it don't phase u one bit.

Yeah. Obviously, they're expensive shoes and not easy to replace. I understand that theft can get your blood boiling but they're just shoes.

I remember going to Miami for my daughters birth from VA. She was born with an extreme birth defect. I ended up being down there for 3 months. Someone decided to take my tv, PS3, Xbox, some games, a Dyson portable vacuum and some other crap from my apt. I was mad when I got back. But eventually I was like oh well, I have insurance and they're just material things.

It breaks my heart to see people lose their life over shoes or clothes.

Last edited:

Dropping the 27th as a General Release. If you check the footlocker launch locator, pretty much every footlocker is getting it. I have 10-12 footockers in my area getting it which is the same as the KP which sat. Mind you this is just FTL, a bunch of other online sites and shoe stores will carry them as well.  Also, Nike didn't put a TLO or even a "limit 1 per a person" on their launch detail about them. Don't know if this means it will be discounted on swoosh, but at least we know it isn't exclusive or limited whatsoever as we might have thought in the previous months prior. Great news it will be easy to get for those who really want the shoe. 
+1... I Love this Colorway might be the only colorway i get unless ASG or some other colorway catches my eye. but I live in Cali so the tax on these makes them almost 220 so if the Nike Gods and Shoe Gods could bless me with 40% off I be happy as hell. save me some $$$$ ( even though i wanted to wear to work on black friday i wait a week and save the 100 bucks

Kinda like the Dunkmans..but the whole dunkman concept is not what it use to b..I miss that neon green on each model..and the grey they used on the Dunkman Lebron II and III (which I will never acquire :rolleyes )

I do like the insole of the dunkmans but no one will ever see it when they're on my feet :lol:

*Sigh*

If the terracotta warriors are discounted this week..i'll definitely cop..if not..pass..

Yeah. Obviously, they're expensive shoes and not easy to replace. I understand that theft can get your blood boiling but they're just shoes.

I remember going to Miami for my daughters birth from VA. She was born with an extreme birth defect. I ended up being down there for 3 months. Someone decided to take my tv, PS3, Xbox, some games, a Dyson portable vacuum and some other crap from my apt. I was mad when I got back. But eventually I was like oh well, I have insurance and they're just material things.

It breaks my heart to see people lose their life over shoes or clothes.
theyre just shoes while true, i hate that i worked hard to pay for those. im still in college. me buying those is an investment. and some lazy b**** decided to TAKE what i earned and worked for. thieves deserve death or close to it in my opinion. the lowest form of a person. taking what youre too lazy to work for...
Not to sound like a female but you should thank god that they just took that and that's all. Down here in miami a lil kid got killed recently when they were robbing his families nail shop. I know your pain back in 2000 someone stole my infrared 6s out my school locker and I only wore them once then in 2006 they broke in my house and stole my laptop, flat screen tv, big boy cuban link plus a pair of kicks being black and red 5s, timbos, cb34s all black plus some other kicks. But hey there all replaceable. Now obviously they were watching you, so now what you go do is go get another pair and stunt on them so hard that all them haters gone even hate you even more by showing them it don't phase u one bit.
and yea im aware of that story. its a shame. in this situation i rather they took some money or something. stealing shoes meant they wanted them just to stunt in. the thought of someone flaunting shoes that they stole boils my blood. im not replacing my kp's unless theyre on an EXTREME discount which probably wont happen smh. $200 is damn near half my rent
^ spoke like a true south Floridian
im actually from pembroke pines in broward lol

Thought these was a nice touch

2z3xmq1.jpg
Super dope

I just think it's corny throwing lace locks on kicks that didn't come with lace locks. I'm all for it if they came with em tho.
FI's came with a lace lock...I bet you think that's cool, but like dude threw a lace lock on his KPs (in which they didn't come with) you think is corny (as example) what's the difference? No flame btw

i dont suppose anyone with a swoosh account or a deep discount can help me replace my now-stolen kings prides in a size 13 huh...

someone stole my kings prides out of my car smhhhhh i f'ing hate thieves. i really do. $185 down the drain.
Hey man! It sucks to hear that you had someone take those shoes from you. However, I'm not sure how it works where you are from or what kind of insurance you have, but I have heard of people claiming losses like that from their insurance. Since its a breach of your space, as long as the car was locked and you have a receipt, you may be able to claim it. My mom lost her purse and the insurance company reimbursed her for her loss.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom