• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Xbox One? LMAOOOOO!!

PS4 on deck over here, I have NBA 2k14, but i don't think i have time to put in the man hours to get those shoes. lol
the game is awesome tho!

Man these XI are the most uncomfortable shoe I have ever owned and worn.I think I am done with them and on to the Kobe 9s.No matter what I do I can't get them right.

^ I think the 360 Zoom Max will make a comeback for the XII. I hope at least..

Yep... as much as I love the Lunarlon + Full length zoom LeBron doesn't and they are made for him. Might even change with the Elite XI.

Man these XI are the most uncomfortable shoe I have ever owned and worn.I think I am done with them and on to the Kobe 9s.No matter what I do I can't get them right.
they are on the uncomfortable side for me as well, and $200 is def a high price tag to not have comfort.. 
mean.gif
  im just gonna try to keep breaking in my aways before i decide if ill get anymore xi's... they look good as hell tho.

Don't know how fat your feet are but these are more comfortable than Kobe 8's and Roshes to me.  Just needed to break them in and they feel like walking on clouds.

Last edited:
Let the games begin... Already seen a guy offering 100 per code and wants 10

Don't know how fat your feet are but these are more comfortable than Kobe 8's and Roshes to me.  Just needed to break them in and they feel like walking on clouds.
True, but for some reason the TW's have been the most painful of the 3 colorways I have in terms of break-in period. No question though that after 3-4 wears, it's pure bliss.

Anyone get shipping info or updates from Citygear? Ordered the gammas the other day, but never got anything after the first confirmation.

Anyone get shipping info or updates from Citygear? Ordered the gammas the other day, but never got anything after the first confirmation.

It's only Sunday. Since its a holiday weekend I don't think much of the online staff is working. City gear is legit. Probably Monday.

Just a thought on the 2k14's it makes you play your character whose registered through 2k14, and the colors are multi/multi...Im thinking it's gonna be an ID since its a mark up anyway in your players team colors with some branding on it....

whatever the shoe looks like i hope it's something i don't like cause im not doing anything necessary to cop

im predicting theyre gonna use grafitti uppers on them 2k14 pairs 
Probably a galaxy release...They have the lebron xi galaxy mockup on the 2k14 ingame editor.  This release sounds similar to the IPAD zoom rookie SC release.  Nike got us jumping through hoops to test how much they can get away with before people refuse to buy.

Back
Top Bottom