• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
roll.gif

The point being, they seem to have no inventory control, so prepare for cancellations...

Just grabbed the AvM's from soleheaven
pimp.gif
wasn't gonna cop so soon but for $137.17 how could I resist
happy.gif
these deals are getting crazier and crazier man I'm not gonna ever wanna pay retail for XI's again
laugh.gif
btw it's my first time ordering from a foreign site anyone know the average ETA?
nerd.gif
great deal

Last edited:
Man that's a sweet deal from SoleHaven but wish it could've been for the KP's.

Hope can snag MN's on the low. Just can't bring myself paying retail for these XI's..

congrats man. I love the price but decided to chill. cant do $137 + carbons in 2 days AND gamma XIs for me and the fiancé and babyj505 next weekend + the KP for $200 from citygear this weekend. pockets are dying a grown man's death :lol:

I hear you I was kind of waiting on the MN's this weekend too but I couldn't let this pass me :smile:

Edit, they have 1 million pairs of 11.5 in stock.

View media item 691650

You gotta love this dude man I swear! :rofl:

I went to the site didn't see them that cheap seemed like they were 169.99 did I do the conversion wrong

Did you add the "KICKCODE20" promo code? The $137.17 is all that came outta my account from them and already got my confirmation email

Awesome just saved ~$60 on the AvM's...Well that makes up for the $40 I spent on my 2k character. Now I just gotta return my NDC pair. That's for the links guys!

So a US size 10.5 is a size 9.5 over there? Not trying to order the wrong size....

Yes I ordered a US13/UK12 from my phone and it had UK sizes up top with the UK flag next to it and US sizes down bottom with the US flag next to them which made it pretty clear cut for me though, not sure how the actual website is setup though.

Edit: I'm too late but I am starting to notice where all the damn size 13's go when a deal on stuff pops up on here :lol:

Last edited:
Ya, I don't see the 2k14 being that pair.  I mean, if our pair is going to have a lace lock, I feel like they'd try the $250 price tag again.  And speaking of lace lock.....yes I know they drop the ball sometimes, but I don't think they'd throw one on that is the same color as the upper and the laces.  They save that stuff for Nike ID lol.

I know there were a few people that could completely read each color within a style/color number.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.  Here's what I've dug up so far, and pardon my ignorance if I'm completely off....

653-Berry
658-Scarlet
665-Pink Force (Summer ’13)
666-HZ Raspberry Red Heather (Holiday ’13)
667-Light Rose 
668-Polarized Pink (Spring ’13)
668-Pink Pol (Holiday ’13)
673-Deep Burgundy
676-Fusion Red (Fall ’13)
677-Team Red (Summer ’11)
678-Team Red
678-Hyper Fuscia (Fall ’13)

I can't find 674 other than doing a google search, which pulls up this.....

Listed as "Raspberry Red" .  Regardless, it seems as if that color code falls within some sort of 'red'.  I really hope it turns out like this but I'll take a Crown Jewel meets MVP XI and RETIRE 
roll.gif

Anyways, that type of multicolor also somewhat resembles his pair from the 11:11 experience. There's a part of me that says that he would keep them a 1 of 1....and then there's another part of me that thinks he would want to let his fans have at them since there's so much controversy surrounding the XI.

Sorry for the long/nerdy post....seeing everybody getting their code(s) has me extremely anxious!

I still think the 2k14 shoes will be what the lebrons.. its the time frame that the what the lebron mvps released, and super limited.. and the colorway is multi/multi... makes sense to me. 

Just click the US size and you're good. The UK size shows in cart so don't think you got the wrong US size. That might throw some ppl off.

I still think the 2k14 shoes will be what the lebrons.. its the time frame that the what the lebron mvps released, and super limited.. and the colorway is multi/multi... makes sense to me. 
Sorta thinking the same just because of Multi/Multi but that can be there just to throw us off who knows, but i dont think we will get any news on these till atleast late January 

Just click the US size and you're good. The UK size shows in cart so don't think you got the wrong US size. That might throw some ppl off.

Like this guy *points to self*. Now I'm waiting for customer service to respond. See if they can change my order

Back
Top Bottom