Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
After waiting on the phone listening to the that God awful Robin Thicke loop for about a half an hour :x I find out Finishline just canceled my order for my Aways in size 13 :frown: it really shouldn't be this hard for me to find these :smh: looks like I'm back on the hunt for them again :nerd:
That song is only good when you watching the titays in the video

Thanks for the link. Didn't cop the MN's but grabbed the KP's this morning.
All good man, glad it came in handy for the KPs

After waiting on the phone listening to the that God awful Robin Thicke loop for about a half an hour :x I find out Finishline just canceled my order for my Aways in size 13 :frown: it really shouldn't be this hard for me to find these :smh: looks like I'm back on the hunt for them again :nerd:
I know your pain man. Finishline cancelled my order for the Miami Nights last week without any warning whatsoever. They told me they tried calling me, but I received absolutely no missed calls or voicemails from them :smh:

Finally! Copped the last pair of King's Pride for $184 at shopmyoslife.com. Been looking for under
retail for ages.

http://www.shopmyoslife.com/

They still have the Aways in 9 and up for $169 if anybody still needs them.

First time buying from these guys whats y'all experience with them?

Shows sold out, what size did u order? I'm so pissed off sports authority lost my order of the kings pride, I order 2 weeks ago when they restock and had 25% off now I have to look for another pair

Shows sold out, what size did u order? I'm so pissed off sports authority lost my order of the kings pride, I order 2 weeks ago when they restock and had 25% off now I have to look for another pair
Last pair they had was a 9. That sucks about your order. Did they offer you up anything to compensate for it?

All good man, glad it came in handy for the KPs
I know your pain man. Finishline cancelled my order for the Miami Nights last week without any warning whatsoever. They told me they tried calling me, but I received absolutely no missed calls or voicemails from them :smh:

And here I am all heated because I'm finally supposed to have my MNs delivered today from Eastbay... and I ordered them on the morning of release.

Gotta look at the bright side, at least they'll be here... eventually.

Thank you for positing those links fellow nters...I was able to secure a sz 11 in MN and sz 11.5 Aways thanks to you. I just need the KP's in 11 or 11.5. I appreciate the help. Thanks again. :smokin

^Yeah, I mean I managed to eventually cop MNs from OSLife, so I'm good at the end of the day. But man, it's just frustrating dealing with that kind of stuff. It's probably the second or third time I've dealt with subpar service from Finishline, so I've generally tried to avoid them unless it's a last resort. I remember getting my credit card accidentally charged multiple times by them once before, and they held my money for like over a week before they corrected it and refunded me.

I'm on the hunt for a pair of Aways myself, but finding a sz 15 close to retail is like finding the Lost Ark. :smh:

I'm on the hunt for a pair of Aways myself, but finding a sz 15 close to retail is like finding the Lost Ark.
mean.gif
Good luck buddy, I didn't really anticipate it being this hard to get these down the road that's why I skipped on themat first 
mean.gif

And here I am all heated because I'm finally supposed to have my MNs delivered today from Eastbay... and I ordered them on the morning of release.

Gotta look at the bright side, at least they'll be here... eventually.
Yea atleast you know yours are coming, I ordered my Aways on the last wave of restocks and I had been waiting on the tracking info email and I called up and got told we just canceled your order 14 minutes ago
indifferent.gif

I know your pain man. Finishline cancelled my order for the Miami Nights last week without any warning whatsoever. They told me they tried calling me, but I received absolutely no missed calls or voicemails from them
mean.gif
Yea dude and this is like the third time I've missed them on restocks and to finally get the order through and be waiting for the tracking and end up getting canceled is such a bummer
frown.gif
 the Aways are kind of the last pair I really wanted too
mean.gif

That song is only good when you watching the titays in the video
Dude I don't think I can take hearing it again I swear I may never order from Finishline again
mad.gif
 anyone know how I should go about putting in a complaint to see if I can get a coupon
nerd.gif

I've been wearing in my aways more and more on court and I have to say that they are divine. I just scooped up the Miami Nights a half size too big but my boy hooked me up for $150 on those. Absolute fiya!!!!!!

Same here with me. Copped the KP's at 25% from SA, item shows shipped with tracking but no other info. Scheduled delivery was yesterday, I was somehow hoping the tracking just wasn't being updated, but I'm pretty sure they messed up my order too. I'll have to give them a call after Christmas, see if they can maybe give some kind of discount at least. 
mean.gif

broke out the Christmas X's today at the mall and broke necks, cut eyes, started conversations and debates, and had the youngins saying oohh and wow....walked in footlocker and the girl working there saw my kix and asked will i be coming in thursday to pick up the 11's......also saw the gammas on feet for the first time and they looked nice!

Back
Top Bottom