if anyone is interested, miami nights, gamma blues, and away are on sale here:

http://deadstock.ca

they ship to US, Canada, and everywhere else 
pimp.gif

got Miami nights
No size 13's damn it repped though anyway
nthat.gif

Last edited:
^^^ they dont charge sales tax. its a canadian site. click the link to find out about shipping.

the ever elusive sz 13 away for BB. Ill keep an eye out for ya man
Thanks for the love playa,I actually just got off the phone with an an sales associate over at Sidline Apparel an made a phone order for my Aways
happy.gif
 they actually have a few sizes left for guys looking for them you have to go online to see the stock then call in to purchase...... it's a couple dudes who been looking out for me and the help has been truly appreciated NT is the best
nthat.gif
 next up I'm looking for size 13 AvM's discounted
nerd.gif

Yo these things sold real quick cant find a size 9 no where in my city, thought they would sit for at least a month though im sure imma find my size sometime

Last edited:
Thanks for the love playa,I actually just got off the phone with an an sales associate over at Sidline Apparel an made a phone order for my Aways :D  they actually have a few sizes left for guys looking for them you have to go online to see the stock then call in to purchase...... it's a couple dudes who been looking out for me and the help has been truly appreciated NT is the best :nthat:  next up I'm looking for size 13 AvM's discounted :nerd:

:smokin

Just ordered a size 11 Miami Nights from the deadstock.ca link! 

Im just keeping my fingers crossed that they are actually the Miami nights, the color says green! I hope they dont send the dunkmans!!

Also, finally made a NT account after months of creeping
happy.gif

Wanna pull the trigger on that SA deal, but the biggest size is an 11. I need an 11.5. Can't risk them being too tight.

Hope the sa deal isn't the gamma blues, I'll be happy with anything other than aways, which it def wont be. Got the 2k14's coming but haven't gotten an 11 yet, so guess well see.

That deadstock deal is pretty clutch. MNs for $179.39 shipped? Don't mind if I do...
$12 shipping is what fellow NTalkers are saying. I confirmed to. But still it's under retail. After debating all morning I didn't pull the trigger on the Green/Green CW at SA. Sucks I won't be able to use that $15 dollars off. Purchased those KD VI black/volt before I saw that coupon. Damn!

$12 shipping is what fellow NTalkers are saying. I confirmed to. But still it's under retail. After debating all morning I didn't pull the trigger on the Green/Green CW at SA. Sucks I won't be able to use that $15 dollars off. Purchased those KD VI black/volt before I saw that coupon. Damn!
Once you convert from Canadian Dollars to U.S it comes to $179.39 shipped

i just grabbed the gammas ive been looking for all week in my size. thanks for the help brahs. love yall NTers.
nthat.gif

came to the realization the new cw must be the red carpets, guess everyones as unimpressed as i am lol 

Back
Top Bottom