Lining

nike-lebron-11-terracota-warrior-release-date-02.jpg

Outsole

nike-lebron-11-terracota-warrior-release-date-08.jpg

interesting cause last time i remembered the color code for the tw were 003

and the aways were 002

w/e, i can admit that i was wrong in this instance 

Last edited:
Those Dunkman WILL drag you into liking them the more you look at them...Gotta pass though, waiting out for the Grafitti/homes

Thanks NathanNelson.....just have to wait unfortunately......wondering if the toe box will be adjusted. I can only hope.

JS"

Those Dunkman WILL drag you into liking them the more you look at them...Gotta pass though, waiting out for the Grafitti/homes
This. I hated them at first glance but after seeing all these pics I'm liking them more and more, especially with that silver hyperposite. Still not a big fan of that volt green, but I'm gonna hit up my local HoH in the morning and make a game time decision in store. If they let me combine my platinum VIP reward with my military discount, it'll be hard to say no 
happy.gif

I need to see them in person. On some pics the Dunkmans look great (like on the DSG product page) and on others they look extremely passable (like on Eastbay's product page). I'll check them out and see. These may be my second pair after the KP's.

so bitter right now Villa cancelled my xmas lebron order just now damn it man I really wanted that shoe

Last edited:
so bitter right now Villa cancelled my xmas lebron order just now damn it man I really wanted that shoe
If your local footlocker and footactions are willing to do a stock locate, I know both of those stores down my way (Stonecrest Mall in Lithonia, Ga) have some sizes left as of Sunday afternoon.

If your local footlocker and footactions are willing to do a stock locate, I know both of those stores down my way (Stonecrest Mall in Lithonia, Ga) have some sizes left as of Sunday afternoon.
nearest FTL is so far away good 40 minutes don't have a footaction either but I could take a ride out there to try it if I run out of options

there is a champs and fnl two minutes from my job but they never get heat, i'm gonna stop there after work hoping for some good luck but I know they won't have them

I really wish they didn't wait five days to cancel that order, my own fault for not just copping on NDC in the morning though

Probably depends on your size, but I've seen a few auctions end at around $205-$210 with free shipping on the bay.
11-11.5 yeah the auctions I just checked are way past that, I saw a buy it now for 235 through paypal, I may just cough up the extra 20 bucks screw it I want the shoe

Are you guys rocking the Xmas LeBrons with the red lace lock ornament on it? It looks goofy to me, I think ima rock it without 'em on.

Last edited:

:smh: that sucks bro. But as others have said I've seen a few auctions go for a lil over retail. You could probably hit em with a paypal invoice to save you money and them fees. I'm sure you know this anyway, just tryna ease the pain lol.

Passed on the DM for myself but I still did order em first thing in the morning as a late xmas present for my boss. He constantly signs for my pairs cuz they get delivered before I come in so I figured it'd be nice for him to finally get to open up a memphis box for himself :lol:

Last edited:
Am I seeing things, or is the All Star pic depicting a slightly modified silhouette than previous C/Ws? It looks like a higher cut especially in the toe box area. If so, is that the modifications LeBron has on his pairs? Anyone know if they will release using the same mold as before or the modded version?

Back
Top Bottom