Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

and they still havent shipped....label was created on the 28th, package has not been picked up yet...total bs.
Same thing happened to me with SA on the deal they had for the KP's. Ended up calling them and they said they "lost my order" and had to cancel it 
mean.gif

Lol yeah I've heard of A$AP Mob. Don't really f with their music much tho.

But anyway, back to the LeBrons... Grabbed a pair of KP for retail to start off the New Year.

Last edited:
I've heard em, just not my thing. You getting on me for not liking them as much as you? :lol:

Last edited:
Rocking my Xmas tomorrow night still not sure if I wanna throw the green laces in they look pretty good though

Anyone know what website (or store that does phone orders) has the lebron Christmas in a size 12 for retail I have been looking for these for day and haven't found them thanks in advance

This is where I Chime in on the pages of completely irrelevant non shoe related trash.

then someone will say I have a bad attitude.

WTF does A$AP mob have to do with shoes? Posting YouTube links to music?

way to stay on point...morons

This is where I Chime in on the pages of completely irrelevant non shoe related trash.

Mods are asleep bro. we can do WHATEVER WE WANT! YOU AINT NO S DUB
devil.gif

Last edited:

Bruh you live in alaska?!? why the f*** you got like 10 pairs of lebron xi?!?! can you even wear them?! And if you do dont you only have light for like 4 hours a day? I mean I understand collecting but dont you have 6 pairs of KPS. IM DEAD.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 Yeah I just moved here for a 3 year work contract. Alaska stays paying people though
nthat.gif

Despite kevininsd's constant rants, he always helping to look out kicks for me, so he's good people in my book.

Last edited:
:lol:  Yeah I just moved here for a 3 year work contract. Alaska stays paying people though:nthat:

No bruh don't get me wrong. You do your thing I was just shocked. I'm sure you all set up there clearly buying all those lebrons. Just doesn't seem too ideal lol. Get money tho.

laugh.gif
 Yeah I just moved here for a 3 year work contract. Alaska stays paying people though:nthat:
No bruh don't get me wrong. You do your thing I was just shocked. I'm sure you all set up there clearly buying all those lebrons. Just doesn't seem too ideal lol. Get money tho.
Most of my kicks are in storage for 3 years. Sad but I had to do it. I brought my KPs and Purple Fades though, of course!

My daily kicks are snow boots right now though lol

So glad I was able to pick these up weeks after release! Especially in the Bay Area where it seems like everything gets copped. 

Lol now most people are trying to track down the Christmas xi.....anywho oslife are restocking them today at 2 pm et for 209$ and the dunkman for 159-169$ shipped!

post-28031-what-YEAH-is-it-gif-Robin-Will-KLRC.gif

Been a long time since I heard someone say that :rofl:

:rolleyes :lol:

Neva heard of A$AP Mob? those cats brought it back. 

:wink:

A$AP MOB is where it's at.

8)

His location says New Zealand so I'm guessing he doesn't know.

:rofl:

But not everyone is as in tune to good music.

Its a shame really.

:smh:

View media item 725946

Mods are asleep bro. we can do WHATEVER WE WANT! YOU AINT NO S DUB:evil:

Sorry for all the quotes but I went to sleep early and missed this chain of events :lol: gotta love NT :nthat:

Last edited:
Hope no one who ordered Miami nights a few days ago from Finish Line is holding their breath. Mine was canceled after two days of processing. Good reminder why I haven't bought from them on important releases in years.

Hope no one who ordered Miami nights a few days ago from Finish Line is holding their breath. Mine was canceled after two days of processing. Good reminder why I haven't bought from them on important releases in years.

:smh: The Finishline giveth ..... The Finishline taketh away ..... :lol:

I have been looking everywhere, but like i said before is anyone knows where i can cop the Lebron 11 aways in a size 6.5 below retail (below $139.00) for my girl, i would really appreciate it.

discount codes, anything would help.

Back
Top Bottom