Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Someone thought that I had marijuana leafs on my shoes so u can imagine them being that and maybe make it a little easier to wear the Christmas XI :smokin. Man u have what my collection of XIs should look like....the aways and avm are the only other released pairs I want!

Last edited:
Someone thought that I had marijuana leafs on my shoes so u can imagine them being that and maybe make it a little easier to wear the Christmas XI
smokin.gif
LOL

I wore them to a party we had the other night and yeah I kept getting the same thing hahahaha

My fault for not knowing how things go with the NDC/TLO release only stuff buddy I tend to stay away from those type of releases mainly because of the hassle also because I rarely ever like any of the stuff enough to go through the hassle but the FI's were an exception for me and as far as what I post I would tell you something but I'm gonna remember where I'm at and just hit you wit a gif and say have a nice day
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Let the thread carry on.....

Oh ok, well we were in the same boat then as far as "according to the people in this thread" part
laugh.gif
kind of misinterpreted what you were saying my bad fam
nthat.gif

Thot gif 

So how hard of a cop will the ASG's be? Like the Forging Irons?

Honestly I thought I was gonna have a tough time getting the Christmas 11's and I didn't.

ASG's look awesome.

LOL

I wore them to a party we had the other night and yeah I kept getting the same thing hahahaha

Yeah the christmas pair are sweet but with the bred 1 release and all that came with it and the fact i knew the bhm and the white infrared 6s coming up i knew those would never be in the stax unless they had a sweet deal i couldn't refuse. Tbh i would rock all those 11s but pay for them is another story. I don't see the harm in rocking them throughout the year. People wear all red shoes like its valentine's day lol if that make sense?

your input is appreciated, thank you both. I also very much like the Away cw, may try for a trade for the TW if i don't return them to NDC.
No prob.Let us know what you decide.Would def not let MN go. They will be really hard to get again.

Got a 2k shoe code don't have my size left so looking to sell it to highest offer and reputable NT member only a few sizes left pm me if interested will check rep so scam artist don't waste your time I'm official and will give up code if money is right

I got the fire red 4s on release date few years back or last year whenever they came out but I had them for a while then went to rock them this summer one shoe was an 11 the other was a 12 I got them from FNL, nothing I could do it was so long past purchase date I couldn't return them and FNL basically didn't care about the issue because I didn't bother to check my package when it came in

lesson learned, always check and inspect your kicks when you get them, at least you did that and didn't wait like me

I ended up selling them on Ebay for like 130 bucks shipped, I was just happy to get something back but still took a L and I clearly explained to the buyer what the issue was and he didnt care he just wanted them to beat around in but unlike him I could never wear one size 11 and one size 12

talk to the company you bought them from I am sure they will work something out for you because you just got them in
Yeah lesson learn. I'm just not coppin from these guys again. I haven't heard back from them all day but they're located in the midwest so I give them a day at least to try and resolve this BS. I be happy with just my money back to be honest.

Yeah the christmas pair are sweet but with the bred 1 release and all that came with it and the fact i knew the bhm and the white infrared 6s coming up i knew those would never be in the stax unless they had a sweet deal i couldn't refuse. Tbh i would rock all those 11s but pay for them is another story. I don't see the harm in rocking them throughout the year. People wear all red shoes like its valentine's day lol if that make sense?
I'm gonna rock these different times in the year, really love the shoe

feel you on the price, too high

Yeah lesson learn. I'm just not coppin from these guys again. I haven't heard back from them all day but they're located in the midwest so I give them a day at least to try and resolve this BS. I be happy with just my money back to be honest.
you'll get your money back, where you get them from was it Sports Authority?

Im really particular about what my pairs look like so that's why online purchases are a last resort. I understand the convience but that comes with a price. Can't blame them thou. I'm sure we all had "bad" days at work and @chia that really sucks. Im in the same situation but i still haven't rock mines yet. Its nice to see the stack of shoes but to put them in rotation is another story and giving them a fresh fit to really compliment them is a whole different ballgame lol
Yeah, I thinking i'm just coppin from online places I've bought before no more of these new small online outfits. But they are really the only ones to blame. They have to check the sizes before they ship. I mean they ain't a big company like NDC where quality control can slip up like that. I mean that should be one of the first things they do is check sizes. I just can't stand incompetence.

you'll get your money back, where you get them from was it Sports Authority?
@OS Life. First time buying from these guys. They have a no return policy and only exchange for shoes if they messed up on sizes which they did. So i'm not sure how they going to get me a King's Pride since they are all sold out. Plus I just don't trust the quality of shoes they will be getting. Might be jacked up like these ones I have well the size 9 is jacked. The 9.5 is acutally okay. So I'm just waiting on these guys to get back to me to work something out.

top 3 that I need to pick up is
-Christmas
-Miami Nights
- AVM
all 3 have really grown on me.

(on a related note. Tried to play in my X lows Ohio State's and they felt terrible. Think it must be that pair. I have the Easters as well and they feel great. Hoping Nike will let me exchange them.. That's the bad thing about having a lot of shoes, and it taking a while to get them in the rotation.

No prob.Let us know what you decide.Would def not let MN go. They will be really hard to get again.
i will- thanks again!  yeah, the MN seems to flying (well, at least off the internet shops).

still kinda mad that i let my Prism 10s go

Last edited:

@OS Life. First time buying from these guys. They have a no return policy and only exchange for shoes if they messed up on sizes which they did. So i'm not sure how they going to get me a King's Pride since they are all sold out. Plus I just don't trust the quality of shoes they will be getting. Might be jacked up like these ones I have well the size 9 is jacked. The 9.5 is acutally okay. So I'm just waiting on these guys to get back to me to work something out.
How did you pay? Paypal or regular cc.If it was paypal you can file dispute and get a refund.Item not as described.

Yeah, I thinking i'm just coppin from online places I've bought before no more of these new small online outfits. But they are really the only ones to blame. They have to check the sizes before they ship. I mean they ain't a big company like NDC where quality control can slip up like that. I mean that should be one of the first things they do is check sizes. I just can't stand incompetence.

Man you would be suprised. Think about the new worker or the person fed up with his wages or the person just stoned out his mind because he/she doesn't care. Only thing that had me frustrated was back in march of 2001 when the black jordan 17s came with the suitcase and the people had one shoe left out the box. Like those shoes were 200 back then so imagine how ticked I was. Glad i was super excited and look back at them mid way back to campus. Like how and why a shoe in the stock room has only one shoe in the case? Yeah be careful people!

How did you pay? Paypal or regular cc.If it was paypal you can file dispute and get a refund.Item not as described.
Pay Pal. That is my last resort. I'm going to give these guys a chance to make it right. Thanks for watching out tho Nike Talkers. Making a fellow sneakerhead not as heated as earlier.

Man you would be suprised. Think about the new worker or the person fed up with his wages or the person just stoned out his mind because he/she doesn't care. Only thing that had me frustrated was back in march of 2001 when the black jordan 17s came with the suitcase and the people had one shoe left out the box. Like those shoes were 200 back then so imagine how ticked I was. Glad i was super excited and look back at them mid way back to campus. Like how and why a shoe in the stock room has only one shoe in the case? Yeah be careful people!
Yeah, thats just F'n incompetence. I can't stand that stuff. Slackers. You selling shoes. You think they want to sell two of the same size or even give you two to begin with. I be ticked too if I opened up just to see one side. Atleast I was happy for a minute or so before I checked the dame size tag.

Pay Pal. That is my last resort. I'm going to give these guys a chance to make it right. Thanks for watching out tho Nike Talkers. Making a fellow sneakerhead not as heated as earlier.If you
If you used paypal you'll be covered.Just sucks they messed up like that.

Anyone know where I can get a pair of AvM size 9.5 under retail? Still regret passing up on the endclothing deal...

Back
Top Bottom