Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Bob where did u finally get ur aways from?

I wound up doing a phone order with Sideline Apparel

depends really where you live if theres a high demand for lebrons i think

Yea it's kind of weird in my parts, it's like stuff sales well but I never see anyone wearing anything, everybody can't be hoarding :lol:

Eastbay doesn't have discount restriction on the Dunkman. If you have a 25% loyalty code and need them go get them.

I sure wish I had one of them codes :frown: .... :nerd:

:pimp:

BHM on feet
4b6e2b6a2048e7a63a64086f1c8262f81911491.jpg

I ain't gonna lie the print thing really kinda turns me off about these but it really is something about them, probably won't cop but this pic right here is :pimp:

I love the KPs but a lot of the new designs are more aggressive and modern versus the muted, safe color blocking they did up until the XMAS (besides the TW). Gamma, Aways, Dunkmans, KPs, AVM, MN, etc were just simple color blocking. I think it would've been better if they intermixed the graphic patterns with the simple color blocking. It seems like we are headed for the hype and then the rape of the Elites.

I hope a lot of these shoes are GRs. The BHM X (at first) and ASG weren't easy to get, IMO.

Last edited:
Hold up let's not forget....
^ SO crazy on foot ... these/aways/Mns were the best imo everything else is ok/mediocre

not even impressed with any of these new colors coming out either
eyes.gif

whatever let the resellers kill eatchother & my wallet will stay getting fatter

^ SO crazy on foot ... these/aways/Mns were the best imo everything else is ok/mediocre

not even impressed with any of these new colors coming out either:rolleyes

whatever let the resellers kill eatchother & my wallet will stay getting fatter

Only 3 I have lol but xmas and dunkman are cool but bhm is the only new colorway Im feeling and the hornets coming back to the carolinas so SLH could be a possible. The model itself is dope so i really cant hate any cw tbh

Hmm that's a bold statement. Idk about that. BHM are a top 3 for me and I like the asg, but the jade glaze and atomic orange pair I would not put over the likes of the gammas, tw, dunkmans and others

Kings Pride>Glaze/Prohibition
Forging Irons>Cream sickles
Aways>Grafitti's

Not even close and after comparing 2013 CW's to 2014 CW's things seem a tad repetitive from a color standpoint....

if there was no print on the bhm pair, and it was just black :nerd:  

Would be #1 cw easy.

Hands down!

No idea. It's just a 24 hr limit or something to prevent rep abuse. Some dudes scheme for that crap.

Back
Top Bottom