Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Wussup with my man not wearing the shoes during the game? How do people buy a shoe he isn't wearing? I'm confused
Because I don't let a player dictate what I buy.

Wussup with my man not wearing the shoes during the game? How do people buy a shoe he isn't wearing? I'm confused
Because I don't let a player dictate what I buy
Your "cop" list says you do...

the excuse is money....he'll wear the BHM for maybe the 1st Q of some meaningless game. As for the all-stars...the way that game is played I'm not surprised someone doesn't wear crocs while they cherry pick, so I'm sure the ASG will be tolerable for that. 

Thankyou fam this makes sense. Obviously people have bought these up and they have to defend them. But clearly people support them and others don't. I'm not even paying these people any attention. Your explanation and many others let's me know I'm not suffering from hallucinations lmaoo. F****n foamposite jet skis

Thankyou fam this makes sense. Obviously people have bought these up and they have to defend them. But clearly people support them and others don't. I'm not even paying these people any attention. Your explanation and many others let's me know I'm not suffering from hallucinations lmaoo. F****n foamposite jet skis

Yet you're inside a lebron 11 shoe thread......With retro taxis in your avi.......:rolleyes

For all anyone knows Nike could be having Lebron promote the soldiers more after seeing they don't need him to wear the XI's in order for them sell well.
I definitely agree.  I could be wrong, but I feel like they put a lot more effort into the Soldier line from the get go this season.  I'm sure they sold some, but maybe not like they expected?  I'm not buying these "issues" or "foot problems" anymore.....I get the feeling that Nike and a little dash of LRMR Marketing are in the beginning stages of creating the LeBron empire that will hold strong after he's retired.  I bet they are already cooking up the retros, similar to the Preludes possibly, and we are going to start seeing more and more new things from Nike & LeBron.

(Ya Ya I know, there won't be another Jordan line....but I think they can get pretty dang close with him)

And whether or not it's all a scheme, it definitely has me looking at a few soldiers online 
laugh.gif
  The chrome is too sick!

Not an argument homie, just a conversation/debate on a sneaker forum/message board :wink:

I said NT as well as other message boards (I like how you left that out) have a major effect on whats hot in the streets, how else do we all learn about what's releasing? What's limited or what's gonna have a lot of demand based on predetermined opinions based off early pics etc etc etc :rolleyes unless you in the streets where cats running up on you with pics on a sheet of paper of the next hot shoe that's gonna drop months from now :lol:

To say sneaker forums or message boards don't effect demand online or in the streets is ridiculous :smh:

Sales are sales at the end of the day, twist it however you want, in my area on the STREETS the XI's are moving a lot faster than the X's did but I can't speak for every where and I never tried, the X's came out the gate with straight limited stuff which increased hype so they sold of course but the XI model has had predominantly general release stuff and its selling out in most spots and online and that's pretty much a fact.....

It's my opinion that the XI looks better than the X just like yours is the opposite, its all good with me :nthat:
selling well off of DISCOUNTS!....let's not "discount" that fact from it.....just the other day someone said that eastbay had there size uo in the avm but they didn't pull the trigger because they had the discount exclusion on them

For all anyone knows Nike could be having Lebron promote the soldiers more after seeing they don't need him to wear the XI's in order for them sell well.
I definitely agree.  I could be wrong, but I feel like they put a lot more effort into the Soldier line from the get go this season.  I'm sure they sold some, but maybe not like they expected?  I'm not buying these "issues" or "foot problems" anymore.....I get the feeling that Nike and a little dash of LRMR Marketing are in the beginning stages of creating the LeBron empire that will hold strong after he's retired.  I bet they are already cooking up the retros, similar to the Preludes possibly, and we are going to start seeing more and more new things from Nike & LeBron.

(Ya Ya I know, there won't be another Jordan line....but I think they can get pretty dang close with him)

And whether or not it's all a scheme, it definitely has me looking at a few soldiers online 
laugh.gif
  The chrome is too sick!
Isn't the first time he's not worn his signature.  He wore the LeBron 20-5-5, the year the 4's debuted, many times.  He also has worn other soldiers.  It may have something to do with posite material.

yes, but its pretty obvious lebron doesnt like the 11's; performance wise

considering his pairs are all adjusted to his feet, I'm pretty sure they just haven't made his specific pair comfortable enough, but who knows.
I don't care, I like the Aways and The All Star games.

I could care less if bron bron wears them I like them and that is all that matters. I havent had a single issue that lebron has had. im 100000000% sure it has to do with his feet.

Those are some jacked up things.

Back
Top Bottom