Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I absolutely love the II's. They're still in the top three LeBrons of all-time as far as I'm concerned. And the design will definitely work for lifestyle retros.

But those atrocities he wore last night should never be seen in public ever again.

Those 2's are HORRIBLE, first thing i thought about was Jeremy Scott. I hope Nike keeps that type of theme 1:1. Lots of shoes could be murdered with those type themes.

Went to get my Kobe raffle ticket yesterday at HOH and got to see the AvM and Xmas in person for the first time.. they look so clean up close  I was tempted to grip one of them after seeing them but I just cant with the BHM and ASG comin out soon. 

And I just gripped pass as DS ASG Bron 9(been hunting for a size 12 since they released) for $330.

Will lurk hard for them down the line tho. 

Love the II's but those "animal" print things are pretty gaudy.  I do hope this means we will see some retros soon though.  

I find it unacceptable to have not known how "bad" the XIs are well in advance of the season... Crazy that nike is still scrambling on a shoe in January for its flagship athlete.

Luckily I don't have Lebrons jacked up feet and happen to love the lunar-zoom combo. Gets better with time for sure.
Im with you, it took about 4 times in my KPs including a 8 hour Universal Studios trip before they broke in. The way Nike releases these things, Lebron has to almost change shoes every game. Withouts the time to break them in, i dont see how they would be comfortable. He has gotten us used to changing CWs every game with the 9s and Xs. He has rocked the Red and silver, the Xmas, and the MNs for the entire game thus far.

they look clean in that pic up there 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom