Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My size 11.5 smh. Last year, I was able to cop 2 Brons and a Kobe. It was the same day as the Fire Reds.

This year there was no cover and the hype was strong. Hopefully, the Brons can be like last year and be easy to cop months after (probably not).

Time to get some sleep and re-think my favorite hobby lol. Congrats to all who copped. Btw, there are some really cool people on NT. Thank you to you guys.
All this. Had dudes hittin me in the inbox with sizes for retail, but none were my size. The community still got good ones.

After Carmines I was done, so today solidified my decision even more.

All this. Had dudes hittin me in the inbox with sizes for retail, but none were my size. The community still got good ones.

After Carmines I was done, so today solidified my decision even more.

LOL Carmines are my escape plan too. Congrats to all that picked these up. I'll try the All Stars and see what happens.

welp, i guess ill use some of that money that i was gonna use on these on an  all star pre order 
nerd.gif

ASG's should have more quantity than the BHMs, but the hype will make it feel like a QS.   it's going to be madness on Feb 14th

I might just sniff around for a ASG pre-order as well... I thought the BHMs would be smooth, so I gotta re-tool the approach

I bit on a pair of BHM for $270. No bueno, especially if NBA Store comes through with the surprise drop but I couldn't risk it

I know some people hate ID's, but honestly when I miss out and am salty, I take my money to ID and make a 1 of 1. More people should do the same...

Did you guys use the twitter link? because if you did you already gave yourself a terrible chance at copping. The best way to cop non-TLO without getting banned is to have the style code already typed into the nike search engine via mobile & pc. if you don't have a good computer, I recommend using your iPhone as it will process the request faster. as soon as 8am comes, hit search it will take you directly to product and you're good money. you will not strike out. 

I got 2 pairs today. One from Footaction which is going to my boy then a pair off of citygear. $220 shipped > $242 I paid from Footaction.

Did you guys use the twitter link? because if you did you already gave yourself a terrible chance at copping. The best way to cop non-TLO without getting banned is to have the style code already typed into the nike search engine via mobile & pc. if you don't have a good computer, I recommend using your iPhone as it will process the request faster. as soon as 8am comes, hit search it will take you directly to product and you're good money. you will not strike out. 

False false and more false. You can and more than likely will STILL STRIKE OUT like Randy Johnson was on the mound. Also, who are you helping with THAT info? LMAO!!! If someone in this thread doesn't know that they...are MEXICANSNEAKERHEAD!

P.S. Yes I'm using him as an adjective now...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom