Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
TMNT man and Street Fighter guy your all fuunny. TMNT Dude C'MON MAEN grow up! "REALLY", "REALLY" A MASK HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

had a harder time getting the GKs than the FIs, i guess everyone that said they're crap all of a sudden had a change of heart
laugh.gif

wish could leave my crib and go buy them but snowed in! smh
man I'm in college park, i think i'll call them up and see what sizes they have left. my homie wanted kds but has never bought launch shoes and he got them in his cart and then he had some crazy error and then lost them. really need a lead on these socks though

it would've made sense to do raffles if an area is affected by the storm, because if I'm snowed in, it would be nice to know I have a little longer to pick up my pair
I agree and that why i was upset because the dude said fcfs then said an email was sent to tell them to do raffles. I was in the hospital all week and didn't know but its all good and the guy was nice and looked but every pair was claimed except for a 10(no 11). I was upset but he said remembered me and said wait. Ten minutes later he tells me he can hook me up with a 11.5.

Just a quick charge, the last 4 pics are with hdr off then on. i was feeling salty about how my FL handled a hyped release like this weather or not but thanks to dude now I'm like
pimp.gif

im kinda scared to think about the prices of shoes getting into next year i feel like were gonna be getting up into $275 range because of some new "game changing" material nike is gonna find

Last edited:
here in tampa it was FCFS. waited all night/morning in line then the managers of champs and hoh came outside 5 minutes before they let us in. They yelled out "we have NO kobes! anybody looking for kobe's leave the line."  now just yesterday they said on the phone they would have kobes... 5 minutes before doors open and none of them even came supposedly? nah.

then i was #36 in line (between BOTH stores) and they were sold out of size 13. i asked how many size 13's they had, and the manager of champs said 1. One. Uno. Im sorry but these shady business practices have got to go. I settled for a size 12 and I'll just sell it to whoever if i cant find a 13 to swap for. smhhhhh
mean.gif

if any member can point me in the direction of a size 11, Id really appreciate it. My coworker was trying to get them for her son today and struck out. They are suppose to be a gift for him getting good grades on his report card. Thanks in advance!

here in tampa it was FCFS. waited all night/morning in line then the managers of champs and hoh came outside 5 minutes before they let us in. They yelled out "we have NO kobes! anybody looking for kobe's leave the line."  now just yesterday they said on the phone they would have kobes... 5 minutes before doors open and none of them even came supposedly? nah.

then i was #36 in line (between BOTH stores) and they were sold out of size 13. i asked how many size 13's they had, and the manager of champs said 1. One. Uno. Im sorry but these shady business practices have got to go. I settled for a size 12 and I'll just sell it to whoever if i cant find a 13 to swap for. smhhhhh
mean.gif
Seems like every year they pull this stuff with the all star and esp. Kobe. Happened here in KC last year.Worst thing is if you call the customer service line..the companies don't care, just as long as they sold and they get their money.

Welp missed out on my kobes dealing with fraudulent charges on my cc, had to deal with that since its linked to my 2k14's...hopefully the change in cards goes smooth and I should be set with these lebrons which where the priority anyway.

So sick. Had a sz 13 on nbastore, but tried to change the size in the cart and lost em. Stupid, stupid, stupid mistake. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom