Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
You have never been to University Mall in Tampa for a hyped LeBron release. We get the most love in the country for LeBrons. Every person I know down there is disappointed in this model for the most part. This is opinion based, of course. But we're in the heart of LBJ country and these aren't selling like the X's or the IX's around here.
Thats strange, I live in Orando, and In their HOH the ONLY lebron that is sitting is the dunkman.. every other CW sold out.. heck i was hoping to get miami nights here but I have yet to see them in store. 

You have never been to University Mall in Tampa for a hyped LeBron release. We get the most love in the country for LeBrons. Every person I know down there is disappointed in this model for the most part. This is opinion based, of course. But we're in the heart of LBJ country and these aren't selling like the X's or the IX's around here.
Thats strange, I live in Orando, and In their HOH the ONLY lebron that is sitting is the dunkman.. every other CW sold out.. heck i was hoping to get miami nights here but I have yet to see them in store. 
They had them at a lot of spots in Orlando, but they sold out within a week of RD. I didn't hesitate and scooped them up on RD.

st-updated-02-11-all-star-fri-02-14-14/31140#post_19870094"]
naw... im sure he means the part that's not carbon... like on the taxi elite, yellow, non mesh stuff feels litke some sort of foam.[/quote]
thank you j that what I thought. And I didn't know asking a question was a sin in this forum

Tampa has Busch Gardens, the Aquariaum, Babeshore, beaches, the Hulkster, Florida Aquarium.

Orlando has Florida Mall, Outlets galore, Seaworld, Disney, Universal Studio, Nasa, etc.

Miami is hot too. It's obviously Lebron, D.Wade country. Personally, I think Tampa got he best mix of girls. Miami has that Caribbean flavor. Orlando got the tourist jump offs,

Either way just come and visit! weather is :smokin right now

They had them at a lot of spots in Orlando, but they sold out within a week of RD. I didn't hesitate and scooped them up on RD.

Same in Tampa. In fact, my size sold out the morning of release. I went to International, Westshore and University Mall (only 2-3 other places to look). I would've had a better shot copping in Miami, home of Lebron.

Like I said, you won't find any of the old color ways. I'll go to the mall now and take pictures of the shelf.

Hey do you guys remember that Lebron event in Miami Beach where they sold the Aways and FI before they dropped on shelves? I hear next year, they plan on holding it in Tampa when the city announces it's new B Ball team.

Last edited:
Just had to read through six pages of absolute BS to get to this point. What are you all talking about? Lebron country, posite, armor posite, Orlando, Florida, Tampa, Production cost, Numbers, blah, blah, blah. Seriously?

Last edited:

Just had to read through six pages of absolute BS to get to this point. What are you all talking about? Lebron country, posite, armor posite, Orlando, Florida, Tampa, Production cost, Numbers, blah, blah, blah. Seriously?
Seriously.

Here's what you don't get, champ pack was raffle. Shoes that are FCFS and ticket based come in ample amounts to Tampa. This isn't about a turf war, bro. Do the numbers like I have and when you do, you can come back less defensive.
so basically Tampa only gets GRs?  I am freaking confused as to your argument. 

so basically Tampa only gets GRs?  I am freaking confused as to your argument. 

Not to continue derailing. But it's a second tier HoH. It got the WTK, Royals, etc. It just didn't getting the BHMs (2013), WT Lebrons, Champ Pack, ANY XX8 (well mostly since FTA is the store in the mall that gets them), Black/Gold 1, etc. Dadeland is the #1 store in Florida. But my New York Monica's got it on lock since they multiple HoH, a NT and the Jordan Brand store. Course they got to compete against millions more people, lol.

sorry i was catching up with thread.. anyway I got my ASGs from END.. and they are amazing.. detail and glow is sick.. not sure how anyone was dissapointed was these.. I love my KPs, but the ASGS are giving them a run for their money. 

Not to continue derailing. But it's a second tier HoH. It got the WTK, Royals, etc. It just didn't getting the BHMs (2013), WT Lebrons, Champ Pack, ANY XX8 (well mostly since FTA is the store in the mall that gets them), Black/Gold 1, etc. Dadeland is the #1 store in Florida. But my New York Monica's got it on lock since they multiple HoH, a NT and the Jordan Brand store. Course they got to compete against millions more people, lol.
NY is the place to be to buy kicks.. so many HOH's and Niketowns..

being in Orlando kind of sucks for kicks.. cause its the Florida Mall HOH or online.. Hope they build a Niketown here.. would love to see one in the Millennia mall, but I heard finishline signed a contract so no other sneaker store can open their.  

Well can we all agree that the KP is the best and the 11 is the best thus far minus the beloved colorways of a particular model. Just the look and feel of the shoe. All hail the mighty 11!

I think they should reopen a Nike Town in Miami. And I don't think I could mess with NYC. It's easy to get around I'm Orlando, Tampa and Miami. I ain't messing around with no trains or horrible traffic. Or those rude as he double hockey sticks people.

But I understand the struggle of people not in a major city. I was stationed in the Mojave Desert from 2007-2011. There was no way to buy shoes except online.

And the KP is the best color way. But I prefer the X more (comfort, performance). The only knock were the pedestrian color ways besides the EXTs.

Last edited:
Well can we all agree that the KP is the best and the 11 is the best thus far minus the beloved colorways of a particular model. Just the look and feel of the shoe. All hail the mighty 11!

I don't know about that...

The KPs are awesome, but I'm really hooked on the Aways too.

And nothing can beat the comfort of the 8 V1...IMO

Just so plush :smokin

Last edited:
I feel like Prohibitions will get that Soleheaven love. DICKSSPORTINGGOODS used to hook this thread up but they fell off

Back
Top Bottom