Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Nice pics djaygotsole djaygotsole but with further review I think I may have to pass even with a discount, just too close to my MN's and KP's. They might make for a great everydayer/beater pair but for the price that they may make it too even at discount I could still get something else I really want :smh: .... I'll just see how I feel when I see them in person :nerd:

Last edited:
Has anyone on here ever dealt with Vices Ltd. ? I did their pre-order and I still have not received my tracking # -- I guess they only ship once a week which is Friday-- I haven't heard anything from them -- not even if my shoes were secured.

I was already pretty mad thinking I was going to have to wait 8 days to get the shoes in the first place--When I emailed about shipping their reply was toward the end of the week- That was Monday

I found out about the Friday thing from twitter--Just don't understand the shadiness

GKs came in. Flawless. Point blank, they are gorgeous. Might could be my favorite shoe...ever.

palm trees are fire to me. im gonna try to resist the name "florals" while i can. they dont have flowers on them like say the kd florals. it's more like palm trees or some sorta jungle print. floral means, "of, relating to, or depicting flowers." i just don't see it.

as for the diffused jades or prohibitions or whatever tomorrow, nice matching gear by nike, but the shoes are kind of a missed opportunity to me. you can make them on nikeID with the gamma blue. sure it's more expensive, but nike could have been a little more creative with these.

need kings crown info... 
nerd.gif

Lebron XI - AS finally came in today. Although I still stand behind my word that a lot of people copped just because they are AS, I now believe those numbers are fewer than originally suggested. The shoe really is great. I had no idea this was the shoe I was purchasing. Still, a majority of the post I see on here about the shoe I consider ridiculous. It's not that big of a deal. You wear it on your foot and walk out the door. And btw, whats the big deal about the KP? I'm still trying to figure that one out.
Personally, I think the King's Pride is the best colorway the LBJ XI has seen....by a large margin.  A lot of people are on the Gator King pretty hard, and for good reason, but for those of us who don't rock or can't pull off super flashy CW's, the King's Pride is as good as the LBJ XI will get.  I wasn't at all surprised when some people were calling it the best release of 2013.  Every single time I wear that shoe I have at least one person compliment it...and this ain't exactly sneaker central down here in southern WV.

Last edited:

the glow on the GK's are insane, regret not doubling up on them.
Went to hop into bed, turned the light off and my GKs were sitting there glowing by my bedroom door 
roll.gif

These are definitely a very, very, veeeeeery close second behind KPs, but I think KPs still reign supreme. Honestly, I think my favourite part about em is the red flywire against that black upper.

Last edited:

Personally, I think the King's Pride is the best colorway the LBJ XI has seen....by a large margin.  A lot of people are on the Gator King pretty hard, and for good reason, but for those of us who don't rock or can't pull off super flashy CW's, the King's Pride is as good as the LBJ XI will get.  I wasn't at all surprised when some people were calling it the best release of 2013.  Every single time I wear that shoe I have at least one person compliment it...and this ain't exactly sneaker central down here in southern WV.
My thoughts exactly. And I've worn my KPs a solid 30+ times (that I can remember). The whole super glowy concept of the GKs doesn't appeal to me. To each his own but the KP and Aways are the two best color ways so far in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom