• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
2n090ll.jpg

Just got around to playing in these 2nd best lebrons I've played in behind the VIII's

Them white and green lows are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I think the lows so far are terrible. Last year, the U.S. And possibly the swamp things and Watermelon were okay. The design of the shoe were terrible though. These do look better.

I liked the 8 & 9 lows.

I want the SLH despite the obnoxious honey combs. Obnoxious seems to be the trend with the XIs, snow flakes, BHM, honey combs, etc.

Those elites are so hot. Wish there wasn't a filter or they were more in focus. I been saying I'll Lewi up on them.

Last edited:

The XI is losing some major steam IMO. All these new colorways are cheeks. 
SLH's are the next best one then i assume it's the EXT's/elites.

idk if they changed people to design the lebron lows since the 8 lows but it's been getting worse every year since. thought the 10 lows were the ugliest but man the 11 lows can have that award now
sick.gif

Feeling those two new colorways that surfaced especially the black pair, hopefully they aren't super limited :rolleyes (crosses fingers)

I was like who is Dornell Dockett? Lebron's step dad probably had those last fall. Celebrities acting flagrant when they know they get them for free and to sell the shoe for Nike on social media and appearances.

Feeling those two new colorways that surfaced especially the black pair, hopefully they aren't super limited :rolleyes (crosses fingers)

They can't be color ways. They look like straight IDs. Retread of old colors.

Last edited:
The South Beach pair goes dumb hard, so does the carbon flavor pair. Late in the XI game but I will have 3 pair now. diffused Jade, South Beach, Carbon.

At this point I just skip to the last page and then work backwards to see if there's any new info. :lol: :smh:

Just moves WAAY too fast. In the last 3-4 pages there were a good amount of updates. I assume everything else is skimmable.

I thought to myself, "Did I really just read all that?" well at least I didn't miss anything too important

I LIKE TO BOIL SOME TEA AND READ THE MISSED POSTS BY MY FIREPLACE

:lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom