Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I went out last night and decided to throw on my KP's I truly forgot how nice these are, definitely a classic shoe. I love the XI's!

Graffiti's just came in from that JJ deal. Shoes completely DS with no flaws and pristine box.

And it's like when I seen these in the stores when they first came out, they were just shoes. No big deal. But now that I actually own them and have them in hand, they are so much more than that. Extremely content and satisfied with this purchase.

Planned on scoring the Christmas off FeeBay, found a sweet deal. Just checked back and the price skyrocketed. Bummer. Back on the hunt.

So...does the Gator King tongue run longer than the GR XI tongues?
No. Just your typical Nike quality control. Some tongues are longer on any of the XIs.

The only XI tongue that appears different is the BHM because the little tag on the tongue is longer.

No. Just your typical Nike quality control. Some tongues are longer on any of the XIs.

The only XI tongue that appears different is the BHM because the little tag on the tongue is longer.
Thanks, although the longer tongue actually works better for me. Unless my other pairs were too short 
frown.gif

I went out last night and decided to throw on my KP's I truly forgot how nice these are, definitely a classic shoe. I love the XI's!
yea man, I definitely agree. I don't have a pair, but every time I see someone rocking em, I give em compliments 
pimp.gif

They look dope on feet and will go down as one of the best Lebrons ever 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't have a pair of KPs but I still think they're sexy as hell 
devil.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got these in today from a ebay seller from lithunia (seller seems legit has a sneaker shop and everything) and I noticed as soon as i put them on something was wrong with the swoosh
mad.gif
. ....Im trying to get atleast 50% off what i paid for them from seller or I might just send them back for full refund. Im wondering if nike would give me a another pair if I sent them in? Have you guys ever seen this on the 11s?

embarassed.gif

It has the 3m nike swoosh and everything looks legit....seller even claims that they are authentic and told me to call nike! 

Well, lesson learned, will not sleep on the LeBron 12 like I did on the 11. Looking for color ways I've slept on, on the resale market and I don't think I'm ready to be spending $250+ on kicks 
mean.gif
 I've tried convincing myself that it's worth it over and over again lol can't bring myself to do it. At least I got myself one pair I wanted via retail. Was hoping some dope color ways would hit the market but it doesn't look like that's happening and the elites not only look ugly to me but for $275 ... Yeah, I'm good.

Well, lesson learned, will not sleep on the LeBron 12 like I did on the 11. Looking for color ways I've slept on, on the resale market and I don't think I'm ready to be spending $250+ on kicks :smh:  I've tried convincing myself that it's worth it over and over again lol can't bring myself to do it. At least I got myself one pair I wanted via retail. Was hoping some dope color ways would hit the market but it doesn't look like that's happening and the elites not only look ugly to me but for $275 ... Yeah, I'm good.

what color are you talking about? the only one you could have "slept" on was the kings pride that you had to be in a coma to miss those.

this model lebron will go down as a classic... and the KP's will be the flag ship
Agreed, and to think when I saw one of these instagram rappers promoting/rocking the KP and shrugged at that gold and mint sole shoes. Hopped into this thread, saw some better pics and that $200 msrp. Finally decided to cop my first Lebrons on rd and after my 6 cw's, imo the kp's still retain the crown.
We should really take this to the kp appreciation thread...

what color are you talking about? the only one you could have "slept" on was the kings pride that you had to be in a coma to miss those.
Yeah only one's I'd want that released so far are the KP's and the Away's. I know the Away's sat for a bit, but the day I figured aw what the hell I'll get em, they were sold out in my size and .5 down will cause a foot riot in these and I don't like going .5 up. Looked for any other color way that same day and all they had were Miami Night's and TW's (which I most recently attained).

Pulled the trigger on some King's Pride for $180. Couldn't pass up that price!!!! That's $800 in sneakers alone this last month :/ what a habit lol

Pulled the trigger on some King's Pride for $180. Couldn't pass up that price!!!! That's $800 in sneakers alone this last month :/ what a habit lol
i just bought a pair of dunks and i could of swore i was done buy shoes till may..lol  its a nasty habit bro!

I got these in today from a ebay seller from lithunia (seller seems legit has a sneaker shop and everything) and I noticed as soon as i put them on something was wrong with the swoosh>: . ....Im trying to get atleast 50% off what i paid for them from seller or I might just send them back for full refund. Im wondering if nike would give me a another pair if I sent them in? Have you guys ever seen this on the 11s?

:wow:

It has the 3m nike swoosh and everything looks legit....seller even claims that they are authentic and told me to call nike! 

Look legit. Seen a few pairs like that. More posite on one side than the other is what throws off the swoosh placement. Imo you should've looked at the pictures better or asked for more pictures. Unless I'm buying from someone I personally trust or have dealt with in the past, I'll take pictures over their word, ESPECIALLY with these XIs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom