Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anyone else peep the the what the lebron's in the background of that what the KD pic posted by Kicksordie on insta a few minutes ago? :nerd:

LMAO Man I remember wearing my pants like that back in 98 to early 2000s in high school and college. It was a Texas thing to be creased up hard and Starchy Archie. LOL
Man Texas. 
mean.gif

roll.gif

anybody have any idea where i can grab a pair of black outs size 8.5? weird how these appear to be limited while graffiti and SLH were mass produced....

the fact that they bunched them up above the knees and had the heavy stiff crease at the bottom just baffles me.

i thought it was just these two lames. u mean this was an actual trend? o lord
Yeah it was back in the days mostly started by Houston cats then Dallas cats followed. Don't act like yall didn't follow trends when you was younger that yall regret. Back then that how you knew cats was from Texas when you was out of state

the fact that they bunched them up above the knees and had the heavy stiff crease at the bottom just baffles me.
They was only bunched up because they was heavy starched and the pants wasn't completely pulled apart when they was put on

patiently waiting for the weather to break so I can go in on wearing my pairs. cant believe it snowed over here 2 days ago.............

I know the feeling man. I've been itching to breakout my Miami Nights for a while now, but I'm too paranoid with all this salt everywhere. Been stuck wearing the Soldier VII's for weeks now. :rolleyes

Last edited:
patiently waiting for the weather to break so I can go in on wearing my pairs. cant believe it snowed over here 2 days ago.............

I know the feeling man. I've been itching to breakout my Miami Nights for a while now, but I'm too paranoid with all this salt everywhere. Been stuck wearing the Soldier VII's for weeks now. :rolleyes

:lol: ive been wearing bakin boots and stuff

Back
Top Bottom