Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
wait---you thought they were?
laugh.gif

I don't think they'll come until earliest next week, latest week after next.
Email and order confirm said est. Delivery May 5th. We havent even gotten an update at all in any form lmao.

tried a nike rep on the 2ks for fun. got wayyy more info than expected... heres the convo:

Matthew: Hi, my name is Matthew. How may I help you?
michael joubert: hey. i ordered some shoes about 5 months ago and they are supposed to delivered may 5th. can u look and see if they are gonna be deivered on may 5th for sure?
Matthew: Yes I can do that for you give me one moment.
michael joubert: k
Matthew: How's your day going?
Matthew: Yes it's right on schedule so you are correct
michael joubert: so the shoes will be delivered may 5th?
Matthew: Yes
michael joubert: what took so long for the shoes to sghip?
michael joubert: ship?
Matthew: Since you chose ground shipping that takes 2-5 business days
Matthew: Leaves the warehouse on the 5th
michael joubert: 2-5 business days? the shoes haven't came yet and it has been 5 MONTHS!
Matthew: I understand that and understand your frustration but that's just how it is Michael I apologize
michael joubert: what do the shoes look like?
Matthew: We haven't gotten a picture yet just shows a black shoe for right now.
michael joubert: are we gonna get a picture before they ship?
Matthew: Yes from what they told us yes
michael joubert: but the shoes are for sure shipping on the 5th? all 2,014 pairs?
Matthew: That is correct and there are no delays so it's right on schedule
michael joubert: ok... is there any reson you know as to why nike has been so slow and secretive with this shoe?
Matthew: Since it's a popular shoe and we've had many customers asking for shoes from the actual video game they wanted to make it more of a surprise.
Matthew: They have some Kobe's coming out on the 17th that are the same way and I'm curious to see what they are going to look like.
Matthew: They don't tell us a lot but going on twitter they update so much on there they will find out before we do.
michael joubert: what do mean "From the actual video game?"
Matthew: It's supposed to look like a shoe off the 2k14 video from what rumors been going around but I'm not 100% on that.
michael joubert: and the kobes that come out the 17th? are they only gonna be available from playing the video game nba 2k14?
Matthew: No idea I just seen the update today on our launch calendar
Matthew: They are coming out with Kobe 9 Brazil shoes as well in June but they have a picture for those which I'm confused about
michael joubert: what was the name or colors on them?
Matthew: Never makes sense
Matthew: For the Kobe's?
michael joubert: for the ones that drop on the 17th
michael joubert: yeah
Matthew: Purple/Reflective Silver-Atomic Mango-S
michael joubert: oh cool! thanks for the info! have a good one!
Matthew: Thank you I appreciate it

tried a nike rep on the 2ks for fun. got wayyy more info than expected... heres the convo:

Matthew: Hi, my name is Matthew. How may I help you?
michael joubert: hey. i ordered some shoes about 5 months ago and they are supposed to delivered may 5th. can u look and see if they are gonna be deivered on may 5th for sure?
Matthew: Yes I can do that for you give me one moment.
michael joubert: k
Matthew: How's your day going?
Matthew: Yes it's right on schedule so you are correct
michael joubert: so the shoes will be delivered may 5th?
Matthew: Yes
michael joubert: what took so long for the shoes to sghip?
michael joubert: ship?
Matthew: Since you chose ground shipping that takes 2-5 business days
Matthew: Leaves the warehouse on the 5th
michael joubert: 2-5 business days? the shoes haven't came yet and it has been 5 MONTHS!
Matthew: I understand that and understand your frustration but that's just how it is Michael I apologize
michael joubert: what do the shoes look like?
Matthew: We haven't gotten a picture yet just shows a black shoe for right now.
michael joubert: are we gonna get a picture before they ship?
Matthew: Yes from what they told us yes
michael joubert: but the shoes are for sure shipping on the 5th? all 2,014 pairs?
Matthew: That is correct and there are no delays so it's right on schedule
michael joubert: ok... is there any reson you know as to why nike has been so slow and secretive with this shoe?
Matthew: Since it's a popular shoe and we've had many customers asking for shoes from the actual video game they wanted to make it more of a surprise.
Matthew: They have some Kobe's coming out on the 17th that are the same way and I'm curious to see what they are going to look like.
Matthew: They don't tell us a lot but going on twitter they update so much on there they will find out before we do.
michael joubert: what do mean "From the actual video game?"
Matthew: It's supposed to look like a shoe off the 2k14 video from what rumors been going around but I'm not 100% on that.
michael joubert: and the kobes that come out the 17th? are they only gonna be available from playing the video game nba 2k14?
Matthew: No idea I just seen the update today on our launch calendar
Matthew: They are coming out with Kobe 9 Brazil shoes as well in June but they have a picture for those which I'm confused about
michael joubert: what was the name or colors on them?
Matthew: Never makes sense
Matthew: For the Kobe's?
michael joubert: for the ones that drop on the 17th
michael joubert: yeah
Matthew: Purple/Reflective Silver-Atomic Mango-S
michael joubert: oh cool! thanks for the info! have a good one!
Matthew: Thank you I appreciate it
feel like the fact that he said they might be from the video game is good evidence they are that one red / gold pair.

Last edited:
true. well there not as nice as expected. at least now we know when the 2ks are shipping. i can't see them pulling another last second either so im pretty much positive the 2ks will be seen next week.
nerd.gif

Found this on NIKELEBRON.NET, kinda interesting even though it has nothing to do with the 2k14's, if its been posted or uve seen it , my bad. through 92 games this year......

Nike LeBron XI: 14 colorways [5 GRs, 9 PEs] | 26 wears [9 GRs, 17 PEs] | 28%

Nike LeBron X P.S. Elite: 8 colorways [1 GRs, 7 PEs] | 20 wears [2 GRs, 18 PEs] | 22%

Nike LeBron X: 1 colorways [0 GRs, 1 PEs] | 1 wears [0 GRs, 1 PEs] | 1%

Nike Zoom Soldier VII: 21 colorways [3 GRs, 18 PEs] | 37 wears [3 GRs, 35 PEs] | 40%

Nike LeBron XI Elite: 3 colorways [0 GRs, 3 PEs] | 7 wears [0 GRs, 7 PEs] | 8

Nike LeBron XI Low: 1 colorways [0 GRs, 1 PEs] | 1 wears [0 GRs, 1 PEs] | 1%

Total: 48 colorways [9 GRs, 39 PEs] | 92 wears [14 GRs, 78 PEs]

What if they used the color scheme from our made player shoes. I'd be effed as I just selected stuff to be done with it.

It would be hilarious if they sent a link to the 2k account to confirm your order. People that bought the code would be SOL. 
laugh.gif

ya know... the fact that they required us to make our own signature shoe right before giving us the code and the fact that they've spent nearly half a year making these shoes... i mean that just might be the case that they used the color scheme from our in game shoe... however, i used Milwaukee Bucks colors on mine, because i was playing for the Bucks... so i wouldn't be totally screwed... but i'd be pissed nonetheless. 

Back
Top Bottom