Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Waiting to see that this shoe has nothing mvp, champ, or what the related, and just a big 2k logo on the red/blue/yellow shoe that nike has delayed since they don't care. Smh
Didn't want to join the speculation, but THIS. Previous game collaborations weren't all that special besides limited availability (PS uptowns come to mind)

I think dudes building themselves up for a huuuuuuge fail (besides resell possibilities), but that WTLebron in the source code is hope right? Right!?

I feel dirty now

I'm disappointed. All this delay has brought my excitement down man.

The delay itself could not bother me less. It's the fact that their delays have caused me such grief with which they refuse to help whatsoever and continue to provide 0 detail. They need to do something at this point; if your order and ship dates are flexible, your rules need to be too. That is 100% unacceptable to me

Last edited:
how many people are gonna say... you know what just cancel my order i'm not gonna wait ? 
laugh.gif

My birthday is in June and there's a possibility I won't be home the week they ship. Guess I would have to use UPS mychoice.

LMAO, considering just doing the entire process over again, canceling my order, and then immediately using the code to order my canceled pair to a different address.

Doubt that the code would be smart enough to know it's been cancelled nor would your size just pop back up.

The fact that they keep saying that the NikeID department made these has me ill.  I thought these were gonna be hand crafted by LeBron himself....this is some bull 
laugh.gif

But seriously, it has me so salty that I don't feel the urge to buy the Hero's on Saturday.  Going on strike for a little while lol 

Confirmed delayed till June. No further info. Blah Blah Blah. I hate this 2k14 Jig.............................

Confirmed delayed till June. No further info. Blah Blah Blah. I hate this 2k14 Jig.............................
literally just talked to a rep and they said they were shipping this month...... Vaporware......

Serious question that I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to but feel I need to ask I make sure. The card I ordered them with expires In June. Do I just need to contact nike and switch to a different card? This is truly ridiculous. Right now I could care less about these shoes.

Serious question that I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to but feel I need to ask I make sure. The card I ordered them with expires In June. Do I just need to contact nike and switch to a different card? This is truly ridiculous. Right now I could care less about these shoes.
It's always worth a shot to try and figure things out, but it'd be best if you can get on the phone with someone.  I can only wish you good luck though, it's clear that customer satisfaction is last on their list right now

The fact that they keep saying that the NikeID department made these has me ill.  I thought these were gonna be hand crafted by LeBron himself....this is some bull :lol:

But seriously, it has me so salty that I don't feel the urge to buy the Hero's on Saturday.  Going on strike for a little while lol 

Seems like Lebron made these himself... They've flopped just as hard as he does.
View media item 957082

Damn just reminded me my card i used for these expire end of this month. Will be contacting nike once i get out of work

The most annoying part for me is when my friends ask about them I keep on having to tell them that they are delayed again 
laugh.gif

The most annoying part for me is when my friends ask about them I keep on having to tell them that they are delayed again 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 I totally feel you on this.  This girl that I met, my hobbies came up in conversation, and since there's an interest she keeps asking me about them.  Lmao, I feel like she thinks I'm lying 
laugh.gif

these better be the best lebron shoe ever if they keep pushing it back lol. i'm still expecting just a lebron 11 away cw with the 2k logo just slapped all around the shoe in different colors to fulfill the "what the" color code.

I was looking forward to getting done with MY finals and getting these shoes. Now I have to wait for HIS finals. Why are you so mean LeBron??

But for real... does Nike give out discount codes or anything over chat? I wouldn't care if they said the shoes would ship in June, but there's been so many delays and false information that it's ridiculous and bad business. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom