Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Checkout @2kbrons on twitter 
roll.gif

they really should have the shoes made and ready to ship next time they do this. then ship them all the day after the last pair is sold.
Im sorry but 5 months is way too long, they really better make these worthwhile. Im so tired of all the talk. I even had a huge ordeal getting my code in the first place (thanks comcast for blocking 2k emails...). Just want it to be over already.

Anyway Elites looking good, any discount codes/sales out there for the grey pair? Id like to score a pair for around $200.

Tpnetkicks on eBay has size 8,9 and 10 for 201 shipped of the Grey and red elites

Last edited:
For anyone that won't be at the same address as originally planned, all you have to do is invest 30 bucks or so (if that much) in a ups account and have the package delivered to your new address...too easy.

Secondly...daam! I know this madness with the 2k sucks, but dudes been complaining since February!

Not saying that I don't feel your pain though...

Last edited:
dunkman lows up on ndc release calendar, still no KC's
mean.gif

[table][tr][td]05/31/14[/td][td]LeBron XI Max Low[/td][td]Medium Khaki/Medium Khaki-Volt-Medium Olive[/td][td]$170[/td][td]642849-200[/td][/tr][/table]

Talked to a rep (SURPRISE SURPRISE)- Just thought people that were expecting an email with pictures should know that is scrapped-well at least according to this rep, we know how that goes. Also Nike seems to be thinking about compensating us in some way; MAYBE

j D: Is Nike still planning to unveil the shoe to us through email at some point or has that changed as well?

Darin: That will not be happening anymore. They are awaiting to inspect the shoes and they will be sent out together.

j D: So the shoe design has been finalized and they are just going through a quality insurance check to make sure everything is up to snuff? Sorry to keep beating a dead horse but I was told these would be here in May and now I am hearing June. Just disheartening to keep getting something pushed back

Darin: Not a problem, I would be the same way if I were in your shoes. You are correct, the shoes have been produced they are just being inspected now before being shipped.

j D: Ok thanks, is Nike planning any compensatory package towards those who have ordered the shoes? I know when my IDs ran super behind like this there was some sort of coupon issued. Didn't know if this was a similar situation?

Darin: That is something we don't have info on yet. Nike will address that with the people who ordered the shoes after the shoes are delivered.

lol I don't even want these 2Ks anymore, what a total disaster, the shoe is probably going to suck anyway

March, nope April, nope May, ok May 6th no definitely May 12 welp ok June, nope sorry July.......

Darin: Not a problem, I would be the same way if I were in your shoes. You are correct, the shoes have been produced they are just being inspected now before being shipped.

roll.gif
nice pun Darin!

Last edited:
No lie literally laughed for a good 10mins reading that chat with John K. He got straight to the point at the end " And where is my 15% code" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

"Thanks for waiting! Enjoy this code which gives you FREE SHIPPING on your next Nike order!"  
laugh.gif
You are probably spot on. I just wanted to share this. I am putting this to the backburner for now with the expectations of even getting shoes dwindling, seriously.

roll.gif
nice pun Darin!
hahah wish I would have caught that while chatting with him. Too busy trying to sound calmer than I am about the situation. Psychological technique to put a good foot forward, ask for small/easily answerable questions, and then hit him up for a code. So much for my degree in Psychology. Got me squat.

you know what really pisses me off is the fact that Nike could at least send an email or something telling us about the delay.. the only way people know about it is by asking nike chat reps.. it would be nice if Nike would actually acknowledge these shoes and throw us a bone.. 

hahah wish I would have caught that while chatting with him. Too busy trying to sound calmer than I am about the situation. Psychological technique to put a good foot forward, ask for small/easily answerable questions, and then hit him up for a code. So much for my degree in Psychology. Got me squat.
I'm not getting on a chat, I will snap on the rep and its not their fault its Nike's fault so I don't wanna put some dude on blast when its not his fault

lol but its funny he said that hahahaha

Haha. If he was really that witty then I will let him have it.

What has me dumbfounded now, among other things, is the hand inspection. What other shoe has ever been hand inspected by a Nike official? It makes zero sense to me

No dice getting a code. Should've tried tomorrow since you guys blew them up today
laugh.gif
Nike reps are getting stingy with them now, acting like 15% off of a few orders is going to make a difference in Nike's profit. If I was working for NDC I'd be treating it like the Oprah Winfrey show...

YOU GET 15% OFF, YOU GET 15% OFF, YOU GET 15% OFF!

EVERYBODY GETS 15% OFFFFFFFF

Haha. If he was really that witty then I will let him have it.

What has me dumbfounded now, among other things, is the hand inspection. What other shoe has ever been hand inspected by a Nike official? It makes zero sense to me
I'll be honest bro, I think its complete BS and they are just feeding some BS because they messed the shoe up or cannot produce it because of the strike and are really backed up

at first I was expecting something special but now I am not expecting anything good to come from this shoe, I hope I am completely wrong though

Well...nothings gonna change, which sucks...so anyways, what do y'all think about that LeBron logo for the Samsung app? Think it's going to make its way to the shoes and gear?

Back
Top Bottom