• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
dangitt---Nike Dallas no longer has the 7 :smh:

don't know if I should go on ahead and order these..... then if the size is off just send 'em back or sell 'em. DECISIONS.

dangitt---Nike Dallas no longer has the 7
mean.gif

don't know if I should go on ahead and order these..... then if the size is off just send 'em back or sell 'em. DECISIONS.
You've been pretty set on wanting to at least have them to try on....I feel like size 7 is going to be hard to find if you wait any longer

Also- Did you call the HoH at Northpark? They may have the 7

Last edited:
my connect just hit me with the text for $230 and I couldn't move

I'm betting on the long game, but the beast in me wants to say YES YES YES, I'll take 'em!

say what you want id rather wear clothing thats actually suited for my body than be swimming in my jeans, not to mention whats the point of having denim that covers 2/3 of the shoe your wearing 

I'd rather swim and have room to breath then cut off circulation and the Chance of any future seeds :D
View media item 962938Dudes in skinny jeans cant tell me they dont have duck butter in their drawers at the end of the day :smh: :x

Last edited:
Red elite xis look great in person. Really have a vibrant look.

The "red" elite X is more orange than anything to be honest.
Yeah total crimson and laser crimson but the total is essentially orange for sure.. May prefer the laser on the 11 as a crimson but not the shoe itself over the x

Getting mine for 135 shoutout to swoosh

No offense and your gonna get a great deal regardless but swoosh is 40% off not 50% off unless you are purchasing from an employee store which still comes to $137.50.

Last edited:
however, if THESE are 190 then superheroes might be heavily discount in the near future as well. It's phone order tho so you have to call to see what sizes are available.
yeah, those grey ones dropped down pretty fast... now the question is if the heroes drop down just as quick should i grab them at $190 or wait it out even longer for another price drop 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom