Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anyone notice Norris Cole was wearing Away XI's in the first half but switched Soldier 7's after halftime.  Guess he has fit issues as well
wink.gif

yeah, i was ready to jump on that nba.com deal, but someone did me a favor... hopefully i can return the favor sooner then later 

I misses quite a few pages. I don't know why but I thought that was the nba deal, I was kicking myself for a second there

I try not to post true speculation on the 2k's....but for someone who never talks about anything really outside of the game, the 2k guy has made vague and direct references to the WTL several times including just now....maybe something to it?

KD VI What the KD's just revealed pic.twitter.com/5uxWwmjoct I wear KD's but think I like the other What The's more...
— Ronnie 2K 2K15 (@Ronnie2K) May 13, 2014

Bronny in the soldiers tonight lol. He bout to explode

View media item 967809

Hey man while your giving out premonitions let me get some powerball numbers :nerd: :lol:

:lol: I don't know why, ain't like you start trouble. You're actually entertaining, you, big j, barbarian and grizz.

Aaaaww thanks man, I don't hate you that much either :pimp: :lol:

@GatorBeltsNPattieMelts, I think we are still cool when it comes to new people. I mean heck, our dude barbarianbob barbarianbob was a newb getting put on with the bron discounts :pimp:

This has to be one of the top 5 kicks threads ever, I've never had the opportunity to cop so many kicks under retail within days of release until this thread, how sweet it has been :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom