Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Somebody already posted this man... And it's still just another rumor. Although I still believe what I originally stated.

The only problem with the fit that I noticed that would be a issue is the dynamic flywire in the 1st Eyelet squeezes the pinky toe .... It's a pain until u break the shoe in or relace without the flywire in that 1st eyelet

roll.gif

@bigj505  hey pimp i'll post pics of the denims and suedes tomorrow, i'm too ashy right now to take pics

8hr drive back from Killeen to El Paso and 5pgs I was excited thinking we got the KC release date or something
mean.gif
, atleast I know when the Turbo Green Lows
happy.gif
release

Haven't seen to many on feet pics of the heroes, so here goes a few more that i came across 
smokin.gif
  can't wait to rock these

Last edited:
Man, that gold TPU really pops in sunlight! I had pretty much resolved not to buy them, but those pics have injected some doubt back into my mind.

Bron Bron with the big hero performance last night even in Soldiers and Bosh with a clutch 3. For those still on the fence I took some comparison pics of the Hero Elite XI and the Crimson Elite X, hope this helps.
XI and it ain't even close, and I LOVE the X........ I don't even think of the 2ks anymore lol, hopefully these everglades are had this week(I never hit on footlocker EVER) or I have lol to wait until the elite sell out and they put a new date on em for NDC lol

My NBA.com order hasn't shipped either :\
mine prepared to ship Sunday, they sent a shopping email, should be here Saturday,. They used fedex smart post. I have that they used that .. They usually don't cancel orders, there cat system updates well. You'll get shopping confirmation soon

So disappointed in the gold collection this year... Those GC Brons are OK but a all black shoe with gold accents and an icy sole would have been so dope.

Back
Top Bottom