• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
#RAIDERNATION I will pull for anyone who can beat the Patriots. ala tuck rule
ahhh so i guess you and i will not be talking September 7th 
laugh.gif
 i do like what oak has done this offseason, i have them as a sleeper along with the jets and texans.

ahhh so i guess you and i will not be talking September 7th :lol:  i do like what oak has done this offseason, i have them as a sleeper along with the jets and texans.

Not really the Texans will be asleep peroid. We have the tools to win about 6 or 7 games but having the hardest schedule is detrimental to our building success through the draft. Never should've fired Hue Jackson who went 8 and 8 to Dennis Allen who has that win total in the past 2 seasons

Not really the Texans will be asleep peroid. We have the tools to win about 6 or 7 games but having the hardest schedule is detrimental to our building success through the draft. Never should've fired Hue Jackson who went 8 and 8 to Dennis Allen who has that win total in the past 2 seasons
i think texans will be tough to beat w that dline,dbs and run game...

i think texans will be tough to beat w that dline,dbs and run game...

Yawns* the team with the most points wins. Unless doo doo can score points they will be good and to top it off Johnson is unhappy so there goes that theory. Sorry to derail the thread. Carry on

Yawns* the team with the most points wins. Unless doo doo can score points they will be good and to top it off Johnson is unhappy so there goes that theory. Sorry to derail the thread. Carry on
haha we can have a lil side bet on the O/U win total for that team.....defense still wins games lol and yes sorry to derail from the 2k14 and WTL random drop talk

Man after all these delays they better be shippin next day air.
In your dreams, lol. Nike made us wait six months and still charged us in full. No way they're doing anything nice for us.

I just hope that they come in a nice box, but at this point I'm expecting a plain orange box. 

Got charged this morning for the 2K's also. Hoping they also ship today and in hand tomorrow....

ya probably not gonna happen
would be the case for me if I were getting a pair seeing as they ship 15 mins away from my house...man think at how cool I would be and how much rep I would get to be the first to post pics tomorrow!

Last edited:
dont shoot me for this but. for those that ordered the 2k14s...was it always listed as shipping next day air? because thats what mine says. also preparing to ship. but i never chose next day and even my tab shows $0 for shipping charges. but it does say next day air. im also not sure if it was always like this or just recently. pretty sure it wasnt.

dont shoot me for this but. for those that ordered the 2k14s...was it always listed as shipping next day air? because thats what mine says. also preparing to ship. but i never chose next day and even my tab shows $0 for shipping charges. but it does say next day air. im also not sure if it was always like this or just recently. pretty sure it wasnt.

I just checked. My order updated from ground to next day air too.

Nike finally contacted me regarding cancelled 2k14 and said the cancellation status is false, they were not oversold(reps making up info when they have no idea what is going on) and will change once the order is processed and shipped

As of now they are arriving at the warehouse and getting ready to ship

Mine is also listed as next day air. #excited

Back
Top Bottom