Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
2K's are dope, good stuff to all that got them. 
nthat.gif

Nike completely screwed me over on the 2k14 LeBrons. Refused to let me change my shipping address in the six months between order and delivery and I just called FedEx and the dude was literally slow as hell. I told him that I moved halfway across the state and would not be able to pick them up from the hub that I asked them to be stopped at and he responded, "they'll hold them for you and you can go pick them up." And when I explained the situation again he asked me for a good number that Fedex could reach me at and that he would have a supervisor call me back in an hour or two. 

Nike completely screwed me over on the 2k14 LeBrons. Refused to let me change my shipping address in the six months between order and delivery and I just called FedEx and the dude was literally slow as hell. I told him that I moved halfway across the state and would not be able to pick them up from the hub that I asked them to be stopped at and he responded, "they'll hold them for you and you can go pick them up." And when I explained the situation again he asked me for a good number that Fedex could reach me at and that he would have a supervisor call me back in an hour or two. 
Send them back to their natural habitat.

He needs to post the pics with laces all done up how he does the others

would they be cool if they were And 1's?
Probably not, because they wouldn't make any darn sense.  LeBron is a Nike endorser, and referred to as "King James" with a lion logo...so a "heart of a lion" theme on an And 1 shoe not endorsed by him would probably be pretty silly.  Besides noone since 1994 (other than Lance Stephenson) likes And 1 shoes anymore...so wouldn't matter what graphic they put on them. 

You obviously didn't get them, so be glad you didn't and move along.  No reason to hate on people that did, or question why they like them.  I didn't ask you why you don't like them, because I don't care. 

Last edited:
Probably not, because they wouldn't make any darn sense.  LeBron is a Nike endorser, and referred to as "King James" with a lion logo...so a "heart of a lion" theme on an And 1 shoe not endorsed by him would probably be pretty silly.  Besides noone since 1994 (other than Lance Stephenson) likes And 1 shoes anymore...so wouldn't matter what graphic they put on them. 

You obviously didn't get them, so be glad you didn't and move along.  No reason to hate on people that did, or question why they like them.  I didn't ask you why you don't like them, because I don't care. 
lance is the man...he resides in lebron's head...
i get the idea, and didnt get or want the shoe... looks like a cheetah to me though

Mine just came in. My birthday was yesterday so I'll just call it a gift to myself. They've grown on me, but I have no idea how I can pull them off. I'm just relieved that this 2K stuff is over with and I can move on.

Got mine in today, ugly shoe that's all I can say. I sold them a week ago thank god I'm going to ship them out now and be done with this mess.

If they do this again next year idk if I would ever do it again

yeah, low light myspace pics/IG *** filter shots are fuego

main reason why I miss walking into stores and copping kicks...insane how internet flicks can be so off (good and bad)

Back
Top Bottom