Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My 2ks still havent shipped, and on my card account it says pending... I'm guessing I should still give Nike a call? Kinda mad I didn't get it today like most people with that Next Day Air..
I'm with you man. Still says preparing to ship and standard shipping. Called and she re-authorized my card and a couple hours later I finally seen a pending charge. Hoping I can get these by Monday.

For those who have not received nor been charged for their pair. I contacted NDC to see what's up with my pair.

Lori: it looks as if your preorder has be on hold.
Mike: why?
Lori: It looks as if there has been a manufactory issue.
Lori: Material problems.
Mike: How can that be when I know several consumers who have received their pairs yesterday and today?
Lori: There was a material shortage and so some orders were put on hold until they received more.
Lori: I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Mike: so when are they going to ship out?
Lori: we do not have any information right now.
Lori: They have not begun the making process yet.

Unbelievable :smh:
That could be what happened to mine. But I chatted with a rep earlier today saying they'll be shipped out in June...? I dunno. Guess just gotta be more patient lol

they are still working on my "greater scale." on my cancelled order. nike  probably is sending me a zoom soldier 7. 

Last edited:
I'm sure the 2k would get significantly more love if it was under a different name with a backstory.
Like if they were they MVP bron which has the lion print to celebrate king James and represent royalty.

Last edited:

View media item 1000066
Nike is trolling me right now
:rofl: :x :smh:  that's so messed up right there guess maybe those with the extra laces are those few surprised others that everyone thought might be a signature

whhoooo 10pgs read every post caught up, no more naps in the middle of the day pages move to fast sometimes and if I had a pair coming i'd acetone them why not it's my shoe and i'm not a reseller, money? c'mon everybody doesn't get shoes for the money

@VentureBlake
 very graphic reason to like the light laces but I still like where your head is i'm sure you'll be one of the few to rock them with those laces

Last edited by a moderator:
Busy ALL.DAY---these are some of the fems I caught while catching up

You gonna shave your legs tho??

:lol:

OH MY WORD

basically everyone knows nike screwed up on these no matter the heritage or language lol

:rofl: :rofl:

should have saved the money you spent on the game, console and shoes and used it on a decent camera.

bruh you STAY wit' that fire :lol: :lol:

THIS .GIF GIVES ME SO MUCH LIFE

I rather just have the shoes than buy a camera to impress all of you with my feet, you especially. I was just sharing some quick cam pictures from my one m8.

OK THEN!
Makes me sad how easy it is to add to cart on Nike AU

I yelled a GOOD 5 minutes... only cuz I know I'm POUNDING ON THESE STREETS tryna make sure I get a pair.

Sizes available at the start:

View media item 999744

man I'm sorry you couldn't scoop :frown:

650884-400​

nice :pimp:

So people make a wish for sneakers now? Too funny, kids used to ask to go to Disneyland or watch a ball game.

:lol:

Bruh I'm tryna wonder how folk still talking about 2Ks like the WTLs ain't dropped SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD... finna go to ebay AU and see what prices are looking like :lol: :lol: :nerd:

I need to post these. My son wears a 1.5 but I had to get him the Heroes as well. Someone tried to call em fake on Instagram because it didn't have the gold etc, .. I had to tell em how the shoe changes with sizes. 

man i hope the WTL do and don't drop on the 14th of June...a lot of J's will distract many making the WTL easier to cop...then again a lot of J's drop that i like...man have yall seen these retro 1 denims?

1OGdenim.jpg

Last edited:
Meanwhile on the East coast while Im anxiously waiting for mine to be shipped, can anyone closely inspect the box/pair to see if there is any sign of them being numbered?!

Back
Top Bottom