Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Why hate on that guy if he has the hustle to get 50k worth of shoes the way he did?

Not like he stole em from people that actually wanted em, he bought every code/never played 2k14, so why didn't those folks want the shoe?

You don't have to celebrate him, but at least respect him doing what most wouldn't dare to.

Yeah he said that he had 80 or so shoes ordered. Actually, I am wrong, he said he was going to average paying $500 per pair, including the code prices. So at 80 pair he would be spending $40,000 on these shoes.

If @The7onius
hated on me earlier he would go nuclear on this dude. THAT is a reseller, not me.

:smh: that right there is ridiculous man :smh:

imagine if each pair did sell for 3-5k..not saying that they will or would have but
mean.gif

Last edited:
He didn't play in the shoes I don't see how yall are figuring the price is going to inflate over night because he wore them post game? If they were in the game I would say yeah.

I didn't see the Graffiti fly off the shelves when he wore them for a game or two.

He didn't play in the shoes I don't see how yall are figuring the price is going to inflate over night because he wore them post game? If they were in the game I would say yeah.

I didn't see the Graffiti fly off the shelves when he wore them for a game or two.

The hype monsters just woke up bro.

LOL about people talking about how resale just went up because lebron wore the 2k14 post game. So does that mean the WTLs resale price rose after he wore them in practice?

LOL about people talking about how resale just went up because lebron wore the 2k14 post game. So does that mean the WTLs resale price rose after he wore them in practice?

I remember when he wore platinum yeezys in that same cart post eastern conference finals in the same arena . I think people are using it as a comparison.

So it doesn't seem like many people are even talking about the dunkman lows. No one else likes em as much as me I suppose. The pic doesn't even come close to doing them justice. So comfy and the colors pop like crazy.
I love 'em. I had an early pair but they sent the wrong size. Colors looked great though, loved the splatter. Ordered again from NDC this morning and they already shipped out.

Price ain't go no where, what the hell are y'all talking about :rolleyes Bron took a pic in the MvA's too and what happened :lol:

View media item 1000429
Not a damn thang! :lol: and not to mention he made them look half decent in the pic now that I look at it :\

Back
Top Bottom