Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I turned on the gamma blues. Not By Choice BUT by force. PS4 was announced and released that Friday before RD. Beat decision I made as of late regarding shoe purchases.

how'd they hurt, bigj? i thought they fixed the toe box issue from the normal ones.

In my opinion the elites are more narrow than the regular XIs... I tried to go tts based on everything I read in here and on Nike's website, but HAD to exchange em for half size up like the rest of my XIs.

I know I'm about a week late but I got shipping confirmation on my 2ks today. Pretty hype to finally have this ordeal over with

I turned on the super hero elites just to turn again when they hurt my feet :lol:

That's why I was especially hesitant at buying a pair of Elites. The only Bron Elites that are dropping here are the Gold pack ones so I haven't had a chance to even try them on at all yet.

No turn for me-- I'm a woman of principles :lol: not when it came to Lebrons at least

Wait... I think I might've said I wasn't going to cop gumbos. I don't recall if it was because I said they were ugly though, just knew I needed to calm down. I ended up getting them anyways.

I know I'm about a week late but I got shipping confirmation on my 2ks today. Pretty hype to finally have this ordeal over with

Agreed I finally got shipping emails for my pairs to, on the road for work until next week though so still gotta wait to see them though

so what are you saying? you or your fellow members have been using the Report feature while ive been sleep and that called in cobra commander.

last that I remember, I repped @Laces1983's last post towards me as it was all in good fun between him and me.

Nah homie. I've used the flag feature one time and that was for a spam post. Don't get it twisted. It's funny how certain comments toward you or your fan boys get deleted but nothing else in the convo that's all I'm saying

so what are you saying? you or your fellow members have been using the Report feature while ive been sleep and that called in cobra commander.

last that I remember, I repped @Laces1983's last post towards me as it was all in good fun between him and me.

Nah homie. I've used the flag feature one time and that was for a spam post. Don't get it twisted. It's funny how certain comments toward you or your fan boys get deleted but nothing else in the convo that's all I'm saying

stop throwing stuff out there that isn't true. looks like the whole convo got deleted as a whole. a convo I had nothing to do with. one of you was sitting back using the report button which caused meth to come in and selectively delete whatever he deleted.

if I was the one deleting the stuff then I would have mentioned something and wiped everything including what I typed too so don't start that stuff please.

and the "fanboy" you are referring to was removed from the thread by meth so I def cant imagine you really believing what I think you are believing especially since the other party involved wasn't kicked from the thread.

edit: looking at the report, the whole convo after the "woman" comment was deleted, the blouses comment, and the argument between the7one and laces. still not sure how you can accurately say that garbage considering the context of the convo I had nothing to do with.

Last edited:
  I wish sports authority would've put the red/navy/ white lows up instead of those other ones  
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
can we go back to the subject about lebron 11. -_-. OMG has anyone saw those GOld edition elite!!! they look so sexy

Back
Top Bottom