Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Do you think it's possible to trade WHAT THE LEBRON XI for WTL X MVP?

I can pretty much get the WTL XI, I would love to make that trade

I really don't think anyone will be will to take you up on this. It'll be worth a shot though. 

I don't know man.  That's a fairly limited shoe, for an extremely limited shoe.

How can you "pretty much get" the shoe?

im looking at trying the same... will probably have to add cash for DS tho... but its worth a shot... 

odds are if the person got it in on the MVP X then they will be in good position to do the same for these. That said, all trades are subjective.

I don't know man.  That's a fairly limited shoe, for an extremely limited shoe.

How can you "pretty much get" the shoe?

Yeah I'll add cash to get them. If that trade can happen. I meet a guy who has a full size run of the WTL XI, coming in a week. Owes me. I sold him some red Octobers.

So what's the consensus when it comes to the AvsM? Straight cheeks or naw?.

View media item 1008966

I tried going back to page 500ish of this thread to get some good looks @ 'em, but it seems like when they released it was overshadowed by Miami nights, 2K & other holiday releases.

I barely remember seeing 'em in store & what my judgement was on 'em. But been seeing some decent deals near $100 so I'm thinking bout coppn

They not LIMITED or EXCLUSIVE enough for heads in here to like or make money off of. Therefore they're ignored. (shrug)

Matter fact..... Did anybody play that game or purchase them 2K14s with the intent to actually keep?

This sneaker thing is in a bad state. :smh:

They not LIMITED or EXCLUSIVE enough for heads in here to like or make money off of. Therefore they're ignored. (shrug)

Matter fact..... Did anybody play that game or purchase them 2K14s with the intent to actually keep?

This sneaker thing is in a bad state.
mean.gif
That is true. These AvM are damn nice and are easily one of my favourite 11s. 

man i love lebron 11 i buy them to wear and collect. smh that peope who dont even like them buy them to flip. annoys me

Yessir, I've worn mine at the gym 3 times now. Would've been 4 but stepped out yesterday to find out that someone had went under my car and sawed off my catalytic converter lol guess the struggle is real out here.

As for that trade, here's the Captain Planet answer.....if the production numbers are true, there are FIVE TIMES as many WTL's as there were Forging Irons(est. 10,000). You can check eBay to see how much those go for. The 2k14, which is the most limited of the XI so far, is not even fetching MVP price. So no, nobody will trade the MVP for the WTL and not a single reseller is going to be able to hype these up enough beforehand to try and make people believe that.

"By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet"

Interesting video here.

You get to see the prototypes of the Lebron 11 EXT Denim

Credence to the idea that the HYPERPOSITE was supposed to be a LeBron shoe. Just do to the placement.

And most importantly and puzzling is that the King's Crown is referred to as the LeBron 11 "Crown Jewel"(Uh oh.)
Really hope that doesn't have other implications.

Last edited:
ventureblake ventureblake At least they left your car. Mine was stolen last month and when the police found it only the cat and battery were gone...props on rockin your shoes!

Last edited:
So what's the consensus when it comes to the AvsM? Straight cheeks or naw?.

I tried going back to page 500ish of this thread to get some good looks @ 'em, but it seems like when they released it was overshadowed by Miami nights, 2K & other holiday releases.

I barely remember seeing 'em in store & what my judgement was on 'em. But been seeing some decent deals near $100 so I'm thinking bout coppn

:lol: none of the brons were limited this year sans the 2k so I guess no one in here likes the 11s then.

And some people liked the 2ks and were happy with the purchase. I personally didn't care for them so I sold them. Guess it's easy to criticize people that purchased shoes that weren't able to see.

Last edited:

mean.gif
I did, and if the 2k14s where the WTL I would have kept them in a heart beat.. but I just can't wear a shoe with lion/leopard/cheetah print on it.. as amazing the detail is on the shoe and as good as it looks that print just kills it for me.  so i put my pairs on the bay. 

The AvMs are ok, but I went to college at University of Florida and those shoes look WAY too much like hurricane colors for me to like.  

Last edited:
@VentureBlakeAt least they left your car. Mine was stolen last month and when the police found it only the cat and battery were gone...props on rockin your shoes!
Wow, that sucks!! SMH, I'm still heated over it but luckily have full coverage....the police officer did take a glance down at my shoes though and had one of those "wtf" looks 
laugh.gif

y? the disappointment has been posted various times.

Just in general.

Everyone was so hyped over them, and such disappointment. I'll grab a pair at Dunkman prices.

Probably because they are very photogenic. It's the opposite effect on me that the dunkmans had.
I didn't care for the dunkmans in pics but that textured posite was really nice and I purchased them for the low.

mean.gif
I did, however with my thirst for BB9 and SB9s getting bigger and bigger everyday, they're worth the trade.

Probably because they are very photogenic. It's the opposite effect on me that the dunkmans had.
I didn't care for the dunkmans in pics but that textured posite was really nice and I purchased them for the low.
Yeah, I like the Dunkmans.  The store I buy all my shoes at is next door to my work and they're still trying to get $200 for them.  Once they dip down, I'll buy them.

I support small business as much as I can, but only to an extent.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom