Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
It's a reason why the seller is selling so cheap. Size 8 isn't a good look.
That's y I was thinking to add cash on top on these pair in trade of my size? But problem is most people who bought the lebron 2k14 is only selling, not really into trade. So I am hesitating.

I can't wait to see where all this love and WTL's are the best colorway talk goes if/when they release in the US in mass numbers :rolleyes ...... I like them but I always thought KC's were better IMO the WTL XI looks way better than WTMVP X's but as a whole the What The series is a pure gimmick :smh:

Last edited:
I can't wait to see where all this love and WTL's are the best colorway talk goes if/when they release in the US in mass numbers
eyes.gif
...... I like them but I always thought KC's were better IMO the WTL XI looks way better than WTLMVP X's but as a whole the What The series is a pure gimmick
mean.gif

x's look better than the xi's, but only by a tiny bit.

i don't care if they gr like the kd's, i'll have 3 pairs then.

i kinda regret not copping the black xis for $100

Oh man, I would've jumped on that in a heartbeat. I showed them to my friend last week and she was in awe of them when I took them out of the box. It's the little details on them that set them apart from a regular all black shoe. One of my favorites for sure.

Oh man, I would've jumped on that in a heartbeat. I showed them to my friend last week and she was in awe of them when I took them out of the box. It's the little details on them that set them apart from a regular all black shoe. One of my favorites for sure.

huge step up from the carbons

KC's definitely one of the best IMO. I would put these above most of the trash that has come out in the XI's thus far.

Last edited:

I can't wait to see where all this love and WTL's are the best colorway talk goes if/when they release in the US in mass numbers
eyes.gif
...... I like them but I always thought KC's were better IMO the WTL XI looks way better than WTLMVP X's but as a whole the What The series is a pure gimmick
mean.gif

x's look better than the xi's, but only by a tiny bit.

i don't care if they gr like the kd's, i'll have 3 pairs then.
lol they GR'd the KDs? I made 200 profit on each of the 2 pairs I won. I figured they were limited with how quick I moved mine.

I saw the anthrocites at the Chandler AZ HoH almost had every pair of the XIs minus the MN, GK and KP, seems like its not a large sneaker following there, if it wasn' 6hrs away i'd b there more often

lol they GR'd the KDs? I made 200 profit on each of the 2 pairs I won. I figured they were limited with how quick I moved mine.

they were gr, just hyped.

lol availability isn't the only thing that factors into the price. red octobers were a MUCH wider release than DSM Air Pythons but you could get the pythons on ebay for 400 right now.

there was a release just before them i believe so i didn't have the extra cash
mean.gif

we had employee 50% off week & the lebron xis & foams were included
mean.gif

Last edited:

huge step up from the carbons
carbons my hooping shoe love em gonna ball them out till they fall apart

they were gr, just hyped.

lol availability isn't the only thing that factors into the price. red octobers were a MUCH wider release than DSM Air Pythons but you could get the pythons on ebay for 400 right now.
i understand that but no one cares about Nike pythons (I actually really like them) I just thought the KDs were limited. My local House of Hoops doesn't normally raffle GRs

The quality of the KCs are not outstanding but the appearance is beyond glorious. The "posite" even distracts you from the ashy larry suede

Back
Top Bottom