• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Here's the socks

Via:kicksonfire
eek.gif
 WELP guess i spoke to soon on the digital sock thing but dang i don't wanna pay $35 for some socks
sick.gif
mean.gif

I still can't find a Crimson shirt to go with my super heros
laugh.gif
man you buggin i got 3 lebron crimson shirts plus the socks just to match clash with the turbos just because the check outline is crimson

do we have a legit date for the WTL's? I wanna try my hand at them, or at least keep an eye out for when resellers throw them up, so I can minimize the damage and cop the cheapest pair. Preferably retail the day of.

Sorry bj don't have time atm5to read through the 20 pages since like yesterday :lol:

My bad was hopin someone knew SOMETHING.

should give you a better idea? http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

do we have a legit date for the WTL's? I wanna try my hand at them, or at least keep an eye out for when resellers throw them up, so I can minimize the damage and cop the cheapest pair. Preferably retail the day of.

thread title.... thread title

PLain shirts w your kicks is a simple look, time doesnt really change that, everything else you mentioned was a trend. 

Except that it does... You don't see it as a trend, but other ppl do. The purpose of my post was to let ppl live. I'm pretty sure Red BEEN matchy match, it's not a trend for him (used him as an example). Me personally I'm with you, rarely do I overly match with kicks I rock but that's me. I realize other ppl prefer to go all out. It's always been like that for them... Not like they just started doing it. For them THAT I'd the norm.

Maybe it's a southern thing, cuz most dudes I know down here buy a shirt to match a specific shoe. And let them tell it they've been doing it the past 10+ years.

Last edited:
Except that it does... You don't see it as a trend, but other ppl do. The purpose of my post was to let ppl live. I'm pretty sure Red BEEN matchy match, it's not a trend for him (used him as an example). Me personally I'm with you, rarely do I overly match with kicks I rock but that's me. I realize other ppl prefer to go all out. It's always been like that for them... Not like they just started doing it. For them THAT I'd the norm.

Maybe it's a southern thing, cuz most dudes I know down here buy a shirt to match a specific shoe. And let them tell it they've been doing it the past 10+ years.
I'm all for lettin people live by all means, merely giving my input on the situation...to someone like Red my simple fit might be wack but to others it could be real legit.

It's all perspective 

Whatever happened to wearing plain shirts with loud kicks?
personally, thats the way i rock loud kicks.. i wear a nice pair of denim/kahki color denim and relatively plain shirts and let the kicks speak for themselves

I feel like wearing loud clothes on top of the load kicks takes away from the kicks..

but to each there own, im 33 and a little boring..lol 

personally, thats the way i rock loud kicks.. i wear a nice pair of denim/kahki color denim and relatively plain shirts and let the kicks speak for themselves

I feel like wearing loud clothes on top of the load kicks takes away from the kicks..

but to each there own, im 33 and a little boring..lol 
shout out to the 30+ club

Back
Top Bottom