Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just came back from hoh Las vegas, they hada decent size run of the kp elites. Just giving everyone a heads up

In terms of detail, I like the 10's better. The lacelocks and print have that invisibility cloak color change and can't forget the glow. But these 11 lows are so damn comfy!

What stores do you usually hit up(Im assuming you in FL)? Im headed down to SB on Wednesday and I gotta find a spot to cop the Acid Lions Thurs morning. Checked the usual places, but I dont know the lay of the land. 
if your going to be on SB there is a simons on collins, and shoe gallery downtown would be your nearest options.

kinda growing on me, but I know my kid would love me for the season. Any chance an 8 is sitting around anywhere in the US or are these a serious wrap as of this AM? TIA
these are done.....lol I've been looking because my size is an 8. Only thing i found are resellers on ebay asking for over $300

if your going to be on SB there is a simons on collins, and shoe gallery downtown would be your nearest options.
Good looking fam
smokin.gif

Thinking about getting a ticket tmm since I'll be nearby Pembroke, but knowing how HoH is here I'll just wait for NDC and take my chances.

Thinking about getting a ticket tmm since I'll be nearby Pembroke, but knowing how HoH is here I'll just wait for NDC and take my chances.
did u make calls already? Are they not doing the typical 9pm Wednesday or Thursday night raffle/tickets?
Edit: just checked, tickets today and tomorrow.

Last edited:
struck out online=struck out forever on this for me. Some shoes ill pay resell for this isnt one of them.
On to WTL's, hope the production numbers are much higher on those.

Anything red and shiny will sell.
Generally I would agree....But damn...$295 for one pair of kicks has to hurt.....If these do sell...then Im not sure when/if price hikes will stop....Dangerous trend here..at some point the bubble gotta burst....

I know SOMEONE at Jordan Brand is kicking themselves...cause those Red and Black Bricks (aka the Shines) look like $400 paperweights in most stores....Pretty much available everywhere FSR...hopefully these will be the same....

I'm more mad that I figured I was gonna strike out but I stayed up all night to try anyway. Should've just gone to bed.

Generally I would agree....But damn...$295 for one pair of kicks has to hurt.....If these do sell...then Im not sure when/if price hikes will stop....Dangerous trend here..at some point the bubble gotta burst....

I know SOMEONE at Jordan Brand is kicking themselves...cause those Red and Black Bricks (aka the Shines) look like $400 paperweights in most stores....Pretty much available everywhere FSR...hopefully these will be the same....
im saying! i cant move around 300+ RETAIL for a pair of shoes. No way. scratch that... 300+ on RESALE for a pair of shoes is too much. Cant do it. And you're exactly right... Nike continuously tests the waters with higher and higher prices to see when WE will say enough is enough. But it seems no matter how much anybody complains... no matter how high the price has hiked...they all sell out. Theyre gonna go higher and higher until finally SOMETHING doesnt sell out.

sidenote: imagine if lebron won this year (he wont) the champ pack would be literally 700 retail....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom