Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
this was my first time hitting on a manual rsvp from SF since the Bred 11 Xmas release
smokin.gif
How does it usually go for anything unclaimed? New to the area and trying to see what's typical as far as the lineup and how they might release leftover. Thanks in advance for any info. 

Hopefully I can grab a 2nd pair online. Congrats to those who got through on RSVP or raffle.

i hate comments like this
LOL bruh you're hilarious you do stand up? Anyways of someone realllllly needs these they better make a way.. That's how I feel about it and you're comment won't change that. Good luck with yours but I guess you got a pair with how condescending your post is.

in  other news since dudes talking rig raffles and bots man they selling iphone 6 bots for the release tonight 
laugh.gif

very AND TO YOU  and i have more than 1. just not acting like i have the largest come up in the world.

something i learned playing football, when you win act like you been here before. its ok to get a come up its another thing to be jerk about it or act like a LAME AND BRAG......

i hope people get theirs but lets be real this isn't a test a class or something you can win if u just try hard. its luck of the draw, cheat or just pay

and no one needs a shoe you want a shoe 

Last edited:
very AND TO YOU  and i have more than 1. just not acting like i have the largest come up in the world.

something i learned playing football, when you win act like you been here before. its ok to get a come up its another thing to be jerk about it or act like a LAME AND BRAG......

i hope people get theirs but lets be real this isn't a test a class or something you can win if u just try hard. its luck of the draw, cheat or just pay

and no one needs a shoe you want a shoe 

It's not luck and if you put in the work for a release like this you can win. It's releasing on most sites. Not very difficult if you put in work so I completely disagree.

Last edited:
in  other news since dudes talking rig raffles and bots man they selling iphone 6 bots for the release tonight :lol:
:lol: They make fun of people camping out for shoes but people do the same for the iPhone. The difference is, once the shoes are sold out, they're gone. The iPhone on the other hand, will always restock.

Back
Top Bottom