Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
0-5 on the raffles, waiting on champs today... and i'm still fairly confident I will get these this weekend.

Everybody copped these to resell, as oppose to AJ 11s that even your grandma might even rock em

They said their making calls after 5 right?

There bettter not be any alcohol near me tomorrow if I strike out....may be the last time I'm heard from
roll.gif
mean.gif
 man it's not that serious but I know how liquid courage can do things but man don't make me drive to MD and find you strung up somewhere I beat corpses and rob them of the shoe collections
wink.gif
but it really is bro...either way I think I'm gonna go out tonight so tomorrow is just a toss up at this point. I'm not feeling confident at all. 
roll.gif
no shoe is worth a life though, but uh if you feel that strongly about it I need to take out an insurance policy on you, I get a resell pair and put it with you
frown.gif

no shoe is worth a life though, but uh if you feel that strongly about it I need to take out an insurance policy on you, I get a resell pair and put it with you
frown.gif
tell that to people who cop Air Kanye West 2's and people kill them over them.

frown.gif
let me put it to you like this bro....my BAC tonight will be higher than my chances of purchasing these tomorrow.

have a feeling ndc is going to crash tomorrow when these drop. hopefully it doesn't and the servers hold up!

Soo, what are you guys doing today while you're waiting for your call?

frown.gif
tell that to people who cop Air Kanye West 2's and people kill them over them.
and all the people that have died over holday Js but that's not the same as you doing it to yourself c'mon man don't compare 2 separate things

frown.gif
let me put it to you like this bro....my BAC tonight will be higher than my chances of purchasing these tomorrow.
ok I that's a lot easier to swallow, but you gonna need your wits about you to attempt online tomorrow morning

and all the people that have died over holday Js but that's not the same as you doing it to yourself c'mon man don't compare 2 separate things

ok I that's a lot easier to swallow, but you gonna need your wits about you to attempt online tomorrow morning
lets not even talk about the Holiday J's.. the Columbia's whew.. that might be epic.. Get Money Boyz gonna rack up 15 pairs.. the kids will get "ammonia" and tons of doors will be torn off the hinges...lol

Back
Top Bottom