Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I believe the earlier color runs were fitting a bit tighter. I remember my King's Pride fitted snuggier than my Gator King's. Let's see how the WTL will fit when i get home to that package. 

I know this thread is going to hell, but bigj, don't close it until we find out if barbarianbob actually gets the wtl from his gf or not
laugh.gif

These fit the exact same as the GKs...IDK what CW they changed the fit but I wear a 12 in the KPs and 11.5 in every bron after teh GK

found a pair for $310 via bigcartel.

probably a scam. used an amex so they're good with getting money back from shady people. maybe its legit. #thestruggle

that site is a bit sketchy, i remember trying to buy something there and my card kept getting declined and when a card finally went through, it eventually bounced back and refunded. Multiple calls with different bank fraud protection agency. Don't be surprised if you get a reimbursement from basket4ballers. Maybe it was just my bad luck but I personally won't deal with them.

Last edited:
I'm going to wait 40 days till the hype goes down and find desperate sellers trying to make a $50 profit..lol

A restock is very wishful thinking at this point.

Don't be surprised if pairs show up randomly at Niketowns.

People said that about the prelude pack.. The prelude 8s were on the last big restock nike had... nike is due for that big quarterly restock soon

I'm going to wait 40 days till the hype goes down and find desperate sellers trying to make a $50 profit..lol
People said that about the prelude pack.. The prelude 8s were on the last big restock nike had... nike is due for that big quarterly restock soon
the preludes were a different story, They restocked a bunch during AS weekend down in NO. Then they restocked at multiple HoH and Niketowns across the country. Then NDC did the big restock with prelude 1-7 on there. 

Last edited:
the preludes were a different story, They restocked a bunch during AS weekend down in NO. Then they restocked at multiple HoH and Niketowns across the country. Then NDC did the big restock with prelude 1-7 on there. 

Even the champ pack X's were in a restock. . These will also..maybe not a lot.. few pairs will be included

40 days is too long to find someone desperate. I'd say next week is your best bet.

Lol I agree that wouldn't be a good idea. Those $325 will probably dry up I by next week especially since people know of the cancelled orders.

Last edited:
You should be able to try on a pair of the other colors and determine the fit.
bigj, I did try on a pair of Kings Pride actually but I wasn't sure if these fit a bit different as I have heard that some colors have fit a bit different from others.  My lows fit tts but I wouldn't be mad if I could find a 13.5. :lol:

The only regular xi that I know fits a little different is the gator kings which apparently for more tts than others.

Back
Top Bottom