Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The only regular xi that I know fits a little different is the gator kings which apparently for more tts than others.
Thanks for the heads up, I better invest in more elite socks! 
mean.gif

I wanted to give an update. The seller I purchased from on eBay who didn't have the shoes in hand since they were coming today got back to me. 

He got them in, took pictures of them (They are legit) and I currently have a tracking number. I still won't believe until they are in my face but YEAH! 

Paid 99.99 over retail but wanted these bad. 

I wanted to give an update. The seller I purchased from on eBay who didn't have the shoes in hand since they were coming today got back to me. 

He got them in, took pictures of them (They are legit) and I currently have a tracking number. I still won't believe until they are in my face but YEAH! 

Paid 99.99 over retail but wanted these bad. 
congrats but why not just pay $100 over.. its just 0.01 more.. :smile:

if anything wouldn't the resell price get higher due to so many cancelled orders? less pairs to go around?

i mean it only makes sense IMO

You should be able to try on a pair of the other colors and determine the fit.

Yeah, I'm not so sure about all the slight sizing differences too.  A store guy at FL told me the "collection" fit slightly smaller.  Not sure I believe him though or that he knew what he was talking about but there were no others to try.  Got my dude a pair this weekend, but can't get him in the store to try any on and he's out of town.  So, I'm anxiously waiting to see if these actually fit him. :wow:  

I believe the earlier color runs were fitting a bit tighter. I remember my King's Pride fitted snuggier than my Gator King's. Let's see how the WTL will fit when i get home to that package. 

I know this thread is going to hell, but bigj, don't close it until we find out if barbarianbob actually gets the wtl from his gf or not :lol:  

These fit the exact same as the GKs...IDK what CW they changed the fit but I wear a 12 in the KPs and 11.5 in every bron after teh GK

All these sizing talk about the XI's got me curious now. The first pair of XI's I ever bought were the "South Beach" Xi's at my normal size of 10.5. After trying them on, They were REALLY snug so went back to FTL and exchanged for a sz11.0 pair and they fit much better (like a TTS 10.5 for me). Since then, the collection for the XI's got a little bigger and just bought size11 on all of them. of course, after reading these comments on the sizing, I'm going home today and test fit each one of them and hopefully, they all fit the same. My Kings Pride and South Beach XI's fits the same so hopefully the rest fit like those. But if anyone can input on the sizing on the following XI's whether TTS, snug or big, I'd greatly appreciate it as well as other people that might be curious:

WTL sz11
2k14 sz11
Forging Iron sz11
Elite SE sz11

Kings Crown (Got a sz10.5 on these and they fit perfect).

Back
Top Bottom