Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm currently talking to nike about returns/future discount on some KD7 ID's, id deff try that man..

Last edited:
laugh.gif
  1st post with 4 sales

^^^Don't get banned on the 1st day.  Can't sell in here. You've gotta do that by DMs dude.  Put it in your sig or in the classifieds.

Last edited:
rules are rules... and you gotta be active for 3 months. this forum wasnt built for resellers. its for sharing knowledge and input.

...but he still didnt edit it though.

We tried to help ya bro. Mods are quick. It wont slide by if thats what your hoping.

Aight Im out, gotta get another few more mins if sleep. Good luck with that

Last edited:
In light of all the UPS talk, there is a promo code for 6 months of UPS MyChoice Premium membership for free ($40 a year). Lets you reschedule delivery or redirect package to a UPS store (usually closer than the UPS distribution centers) for free. Code: BLKZZMOT5

Almost impossible for me to get to packages during the day, so I use this service all the time. Sometimes it comes earlier in the day too and the UPS store is much closer to me. 

Does this work though? I signed up and was going to pay the $5 to have it rerouted (I originally put a different address to avoid paying taxes), and when I called and asked they said only Nike could reroute it. So I'm just gonna go pick mine up this weekend instead.

Why LeBron ditched his last signature shoe and won't ditch the new one

Sep 17, 2014, 9:27am PDT UPDATED: Sep 17, 2014, 9:40am PDT

Last season NBA superstar LeBron James sometimes ditched his signature Nike shoe in favor of an older model.

At Tuesday's launch of this year's signature shoe— his 12th — I asked James about the problems with last year's shoe and what's he done to perfect this year's model.

"That's the great thing about my partnership with Nike," he said. "If both sides don't feel like the shoe fits the athlete then we're going to continue to go back to the lab until we figure it out and that's what we did.

"We went to the lab a lot. It hurt both of us. But (the shoe) wasn't performing the way we wanted it to perform at a high level the way Nike and myself are capable of performing."

James said he put more time into this year's model and has been working on it "full throttle" for the last three or four weeks. He also tested it during last year's playoff run.

"We wanted to get on this right away so we wouldn't have the same problems," James said.

"It's given me great response."

The shoe features new technology known as Hex Zoom that provides different levels of padding to different stress parts of the foot. The technology was developed at Nike's Sport Research Lab.

"It's a shoe defined by extreme precision as well as explosive performance," said Nike Brand President Trevor Edwards, who introduced James at an event at Nike's headquarters. "And it has everything that

LeBron needs in a basketball shoe. In a word, it's the best."

Nike has been on an innovation hot streak in recent years, with several game-changing technologies hitting the market, including its Flyknit woven-shoe technology and its Lunarlon cushioning technology. It's also on a patent tear.

sick.gif
mean.gif

Came out of the box like this.. Tried to return instore they would not take it back because of the damage I was ready to throw a fit
You can return them to Nike, if they have a product "defect" and Footlocker is an authorized Nike seller.  

I ordered a pair of BHM XI's from city gear when they had one of their restocks, got the pair in and they had a giant deformity on the postie portion that actually went into the toe space of the shoe.  City Gear would only give me store credit, and I hardly ever order from them so I called Nike, they sent me a return label for free shipping, inspected them, determined it was manufacturing error, gave me a Nike voucher for the full amount ($220).  Which is what I preferred over City Gear credit.  

Does this work though? I signed up and was going to pay the $5 to have it rerouted (I originally put a different address to avoid paying taxes), and when I called and asked they said only Nike could reroute it. So I'm just gonna go pick mine up this weekend instead.
what sucks is that twice I paid the $5 to have it rerouted, and twice, not only did they not reroute it (obviously got a refund after i complained). But when i select to reroute it, they held the package for an extra day saying "customer requested rerouting" or something like that but then after 2 business days, it never left the shipping center and eventually just delivered it to my original address. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom