Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I see bids around $375+/-. You guys waiting for $325 are running out of time....

I'm at work
laugh.gif
but I'll def do it once I get home.

Expect @sneakermaneto come thru and shut it down tho
laugh.gif
I remember him in Lebron threads from way back when (8s were the first thread for me)
Oh ya he's definitely got the Lebron collection to put alot of us to shame, he definitely should post a pic with all of them and the WTL

I've def seen prices coming down...seeing auctions on ebay ending at $350 or lower, and buy it nows with $400 going untouched. Probably just a matter of time until you msg people for $300-325 and they'll be glad to move on to the next release.

In fact, editing my sig right now!

Last edited:
Contimplating buying the WTL shirt of NDC, hoping that i can score the shoes a couple months down the road |I

Contimplating buying the WTL shirt of NDC, hoping that i can score the shoes a couple months down the road
tired.gif
i ordered my shirt with friends swoosh this morning, didn't realize it was 3m o.0

& i wouldn't wait that long down the road if i were you for the shoes

Has anybody who copped the WTL from the NBA store received their orders or shipping confirmation yet? I received the letter saying there was a delay in shipping the order. I had a chat with their customer support just a while ago and she said that they no longer have the item in their inventory. They just refunded my order 
mean.gif

Has anybody who copped the WTL from the NBA store received their orders or shipping confirmation yet? I received the letter saying there was a delay in shipping the order. I had a chat with their customer support just a while ago and she said that they no longer have the item in their inventory. They just refunded my order 
mean.gif

Damn on a Friday too. My whole day would be blown. Sorry to hear that.

Damn on a Friday too. My whole day would be blown. Sorry to hear that.
Yeah pretty crappy day indeed! And all they could offer for getting my hopes up for getting a WTL was a $10 promo credit. 
mean.gif
 Guess I'm now joining the hunt. anybody got an extra pair of size 9's that they no longer want? lol

Suprised FNL didn't get the shirts, sometimes local FNL will get it and not FNL.com. But my local FNL doesn't have it. Wanted to use the $20 WC. Now that its up on NDC, I know its going to go on sale like the WTKD shirt. 

Speaking of which, isn't it the white/blue Zoom II print that was used, not the All Star's. I don't have like 90% of the inspiration thats on the WTL. Also, I thought the Kid Lebron VI's were super clean. 

Make a WTB on here. Broaden the horizon.

I've had success in the pass especially since there is no 10% selling fee and you may find someone close so shipping could be cheaper.
might have to do that.. but no body is gonna let em go < $335..lol and are you copping the copper flights or did you already? im ready to get mines and "protect" the investment.

might have to do that.. but no body is gonna let em go < $335..lol and are you copping the copper flights or did you already? im ready to get mines and "protect" the investment.
ima wait on those coppers for a bit after they drop the 27th, the penny foam comes out 2015
glasses.gif

ima wait on those coppers for a bit after they drop the 27th, the penny foam comes out 2015
glasses.gif
lol.. i had to get those quick.. always wanted a pair of flights with a clear sole.. if they sit and rthe price drops ill get a couple pairs.. i want the Knicks Flights with a clear sole too!!

I havent really tried hard to get rid of my extra pair but I think im actually returning my extra pair to niketown either today of tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom