• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
EqeGsjiZ12.jpeg

am I doing it right? :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I got called out, so I gotta let ya'll know it's still #lebronthread over every thing else.

Plus with the 12s getting pushed back ain't much to discuss over there either :lol:

Debating doubling up on KC for 245...but feel like I may never get around to wearing them so it's sort of a waste. But they're so damn nice...

nah, I just actually work when I'm at work now :lol:

I went ham over the summer cuz I was off--beginning of school everybody still getting settled. September roll around and it's GO TIME! :lol: Life of an educator.

You be rocking heat to class don't you, getting all the kids hype stylin on 'em :lol:

Last edited:
I might be in the severe minority, but I love the 2k14....is anything under $500 worth it? Or could I find it lower?

EDIT: OH, GOD! TOO LATE! COULDN'T RESIST!

Last edited:
I might be in the severe minority, but I love the 2k14....is anything under $500 worth it? Or could I find it lower?

EDIT: OH, GOD! TOO LATE! COULDN'T RESIST!

You may be in the minority but you're not alone, I know a few people in here who like them as well. They are tied with the SE elites for my favorite XI. Paid 600 for mine in my size and happy I was actually able to get a pair, they'll be at my door step tomorrow morning-ish, so pumped to finally get them.

2K14s for under $500 isn't bad. They produced different numbers of pairs of each size, so depending on what size you are, the price could vary from $400-500 to more like $600+. I remember seeing a post months ago that mentioned how many pairs there were for each size, but not sure where I saw it. Probably not a bad time to look around for those with the XIs ending and the XIIs releasing in a while, whenever they fix that cosmetic flaw.

Last edited:
I been thinking about doubling back for Blue Suedes :nerd:....... maybe even Denims :nerd: ...... Or maybe I can just take the money I was gonna spend on both and just grab some 2K's for under $500 :\ .......... I'll probably just stick to being done with the XI and put the money up though :lol:

What size do you wear?

2K14s for under $500 isn't bad. They produced different numbers of pairs of each size, so depending on what size you are, the price could vary from $400-500 to more like $600+. I remember seeing a post months ago that mentioned how many pairs there were for each size, but not sure where I saw it. Probably not a bad time to look around for those with the XIs ending and the XIIs releasing in a while, whenever they fix that cosmetic flaw.
Thanks for the info...Bit the bullet for $492.

You gotta remember, with the price of a PS4/XB1 + the game, $5-600 ain't bad for 2K14s.

I had several eBay sellers accept 300 via paypal. Bought a 9.5 for 295 via paypal from a trusted seller. Makes up for missing on release day for only 20 bucks over retail after tax.

I picked up an extra pair at $285 shipped from someone in socal. I think there are still plenty of people that will realize they just got caught up in the hype and will never actually want to wear them & thought they'd flip for a few hundred extra. I think deals will be out there for a while. Good luck to those who really wanted & still need a pair.

Now, I think im about to be after the 2ks or cramp lows. These adidas flux & pink kamikaze's are calling my name though. :smh:

Edit: pink CRAZY 8s, not kamikaze (I had the chilli pepper kamikaze's on my mind :lol:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom