Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i see a lot of those ross posts. and most of them have the SAME EXACT price tag.. literally, for every shoe they "buy" there. but if true, DOPE

The KC sole problem is definitely the suede dye running, I imagine it can happen to any pair with enough moisture.
I know yours are ruined then because your the most moist of us all
laugh.gif
roll.gif

View media item 1307531
Rocked these a couple of days ago.

Nice! Took mine out for a spin the first time Saturday, and I gotta say they are the most comfortable 11s I've worn out the box. Now I have a few but only have worn the KPs,Aways,and my gumbo ID. After some wear they definitely break in and are nice,but at the beggining there's some pinching. But these SBs were so comfortable right from the get go.

Next to be worn is my denims. Hopefully the exts are just as nice.

Last edited:
Nice! Took mine out for a spin the first time Saturday, and I gotta say they are the most comfortable 11s I've worn out the box. Now I have a few but only have worn the KPs,Aways,and my gumbo ID. After some wear they definitely break in and are nice,but at the beggining there's some pinching. But these SBs were so comfortable right from the get go.

Next to be worn is my denims. Hopefully the exts are just as nice.

Still have these, Gammas, SLH (prolly shouldn't bought these), and Independence Days on ice... I'm currently wearing my Diffuseds Jades as my regular gym shoes... I still cant believe I got 5 pairs of Lebron XIs for a little over $500.

Last edited:
Still have these, Gammas, SLH (prolly shouldn't bought these), and Independence Days on ice... I'm currently wearing my JadedDiffusedsa s my regular gym shoes... I still cant believe I got 5 pairs of Lebron XIs for a little over $500.

Nice! I'm definitely a big fan of the 11. It looks weird sometimes looking from like the top cuz the back is so padded and bulky and then the rest of the shoe is sleek,but man,these do look nice on every other angle. And I love that it's not hard to maintain,like after so many wears it still looks new.

Nice! I'm definitely a big fan of the 11. It looks weird sometimes looking from like the top cuz the back is so padded and bulky and then the rest of the shoe is sleek,but man,these do look nice on every other angle. And I love that it's not hard to maintain,like after so many wears it still looks new.

Honestly, its one of my favorite shoe designs ever.. Its like a Jordan VII, Nike Air Signature Player, and Lebron X all came together.

don't worry it happens, I still continue to do it, KDs still on NDC, Kobe red, Kobe black, and KD pony will all prob sit but i'll be getting them all day 1
embarassed.gif
I feel you Bruh. Something bout that EXT tag creates a magnetic pull with my wallet
laugh.gif
 . I almost bit on them KDs too, but the sneaker gods had other plans

Back
Top Bottom