Lebron's Post Game Antics

Since it's Lebron's teammates that suck he's let off the hook, but if the supporting cast was better, he'd get all the props. How does thatwork?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

who made open shots?

could Z score at all? and we know besides him nobody on that frontline is

who can create a shot?

It aint LeBron's fault that he has to play iso all the time in the playoffs. that's mike brown's doing. and will ultimately be his undoing.

they won 66 games because of LeBron. And he won the 2 games this series.

these two teams were mismatched big time.

laugh.gif
funny on how the main argument on this thread went over yourhead...we're talking about on how Lebron left the building without any communication with the media...and here you are arguing on how his teammatesdisappeared in the series.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by Al3xis

who made open shots?

could Z score at all? and we know besides him nobody on that frontline is

who can create a shot?

It aint LeBron's fault that he has to play iso all the time in the playoffs. that's mike brown's doing. and will ultimately be his undoing.

they won 66 games because of LeBron. And he won the 2 games this series.

these two teams were mismatched big time.

laugh.gif
funny on how the main argument on this thread went over your head...we're talking about on how Lebron left the building without any communication with the media...and here you are arguing on how his teammates disappeared in the series.

ya cause I brought that topic up

indifferent.gif

funny

To everyone defending him, what makes it ok for him to act like he did?

Is it because he hates losing? So does everyone else but they still shake hands and congratulate the other team.

I just don't get why people think his actions were justifiable. They were very immature, babyish and full of bad sportsmanship.

And if he left without his team?
smh.gif
smh.gif

Not a leader at all if he did that.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

why do people keep saying "Lebron's teammates suck, it's not his fault"

really? they can't be that bad if they helped him win 66 games.

instead of giving Lebron a pass, maybe he should get some of the blame also for not playing team ball and getting his 66-win teammates involved. Lebron put up great #s, but he was basically playing iso the entire series. the only time he passed the ball was when a teammate had a wide open shot.

in the past 2 games, we've seen what a guy like Delonte West can do when he has the ball and is allowed to create. why didn't Lebron get him involved earlier on in the series? in the first 4 games, West was used mainly as a spot-up shooter.. but clearly, he is much better driving to the hoop and going off the dribble. but Lebron just said "stand right there on the 3pt line. if i drive and don't get a call i'll kick it out to you."

i could understand Lebron dominating the ball if his teammates SUCKED, like Kobe in 06 or something. but they can't be that bad if they led you to 66-wins and helped you cruise through the first 2 rounds... you can't all of a sudden lose trust in them when you're playing a good team.

basketball is a TEAM game. you win as a team, and you take the blame for the L as a team.
I don't think I've ever agreed with you on here, but you nailed it on the head this time. I couldn't agree more man.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Chuck finster,
The jerry rice thing doesn't fit here. Like you said Jerry Rice NEVER stayed to shake hands that's the difference.
Lebron could be found cuttin up smilin & laughin after his two previous playoff series Ws

And I hope to God he really didn't leave seperate from the team
Maybe this is where havin some real advisors around instead of his friendly yes men woulda helped. Someone on his "team" shoulda straightened his $$$ out and told him slow down, hold your head high in a Loss and go man up shake hands and be as good a teammate thru adversity as you are when everything is going good. Your character is revealed when times are hard not when everything is going great.

word ...
indifferent.gif
@ lebron talking to rachel nichols for a min, and his giving a pound to howard after he was grabbed under the basket @ the end ... he planned towalk off w/o saying anything to anyone .... LAME

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

BAD SPORTSMANSHIP
IMMATURITY
SORE LOSER
Damn.
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif

Even Jordan rode back with his team after years of losing to the Pistons....
eyes.gif

As a CAVS fan this is not a good look Bron....

Originally Posted by EB4President

dont be so quick to blame players around lebron, it amazes me how team does well he gets all the praise, team does bad he gets none of the blame. Any other player or sport THAT guy has to be able to take the praise and blame, not fair but how it is and should be
realest **$+ I ever read in the S&T

Its funny how during the Regular Season Cavs fans were talking like ... "we have the best team in the NBA ! Mo Williams is an All-Star ... we have thebest record in the league ."

Yall _'s taking pictures , being flashy , getting awards , smiling , buying cameras and @%%$ ...

Not once did I hear anyone say that the Cavaliers had a bad supporting cast . Not once when they had their 66 wins . All I heard was that they were the"best TEAM in basketball ." But now since they lost , they didn't HAVE a team basically . Come on now .

The main reason there are Cav haters on this board is because people kept saying they're the best team in years .

Sure Lebron averaged a lot & broke records ... but if you won't get your tea involved & have something to show for it ... nothing matters at all .It was damn near the same play the whole series . Lebron dribble @ the top of the key , drive in ... get the foul or through it out to Gibson/Williams/West .

I don't feel like his team had a big enough opportunity to try to do what they had to do because all of the plays were ran through Lebron .

But , my dude left the whole state of Florida ...

when your teammates suck and you carried your mob the entire playoffs, id say !#%% um too ... mo williams ... ... ... ... HA

edit ... people are so ignorant on here ... the reason why everyones saying the supporting cast sucked in the playoffs and not during the season is becauseTHEY SUCKED IN THE PLAYOFFS AND NOT IN THE REGULAR SEASON ... what is so hard to understand about that? mo williams epicly failed in the playoffs and that isthat ... with him playing well knocking down shots, theres 0 chance the cavs lose ... dont forget this is his first playoffs of his career, dude obviously gotchapped !!% syndrome ...

Skip Bayless is gonna ether LeBron James on Monday.
laugh.gif

Funny how quick the majority of people have turned on the supporting cast.

Originally Posted by travman24

Wow LeBron hate is gettin stronger like the Hulk.
It's not hate, I wish people would stop saying that. It just not a good look, plain and simple. People are trying to defend it with all kindsof excuses. Thing is in 2007 the Cavs actually MADE it to the Finals, GOT SWEPT, and Bron had a far WORSE team than he did this year, and he still after thegame acknowledged the Spurs and spoke to the media. And the oh he's young argument that some people in the other thread were trying to make doesn'thold water either, he was 22 then, he's 24 now. Just take your LeBron shorts off and see it for what it was, just a *%#%* move.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

why do people keep saying "Lebron's teammates suck, it's not his fault"

really? they can't be that bad if they helped him win 66 games.

instead of giving Lebron a pass, maybe he should get some of the blame also for not playing team ball and getting his 66-win teammates involved. Lebron put up great #s, but he was basically playing iso the entire series. the only time he passed the ball was when a teammate had a wide open shot.

in the past 2 games, we've seen what a guy like Delonte West can do when he has the ball and is allowed to create. why didn't Lebron get him involved earlier on in the series? in the first 4 games, West was used mainly as a spot-up shooter.. but clearly, he is much better driving to the hoop and going off the dribble. but Lebron just said "stand right there on the 3pt line. if i drive and don't get a call i'll kick it out to you."

i could understand Lebron dominating the ball if his teammates SUCKED, like Kobe in 06 or something. but they can't be that bad if they led you to 66-wins and helped you cruise through the first 2 rounds... you can't all of a sudden lose trust in them when you're playing a good team.

basketball is a TEAM game. you win as a team, and you take the blame for the L as a team.
seriously? common dude, he averaged more than 8 assists, and if you watched the series at all there were tons of times where he made sick passeswhere his teammates blew a layup or wide open look. To say that he didn't try to get his teammates involved is utter crap

i like how the article down played his antics after the game. i can't wait for Bayless to go in
Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by travman24

Wow LeBron hate is gettin stronger like the Hulk.
It's not hate, I wish people would stop saying that. It just not a good look, plain and simple. People are trying to defend it with all kinds of excuses. Thing is in 2007 the Cavs actually MADE it to the Finals, GOT SWEPT, and Bron had a far WORSE team than he did this year, and he still after the game acknowledged the Spurs and spoke to the media. And the oh he's young argument that some people in the other thread were trying to make doesn't hold water either, he was 22 then, he's 24 now. Just take your LeBron shorts off and see it for what it was, just a *%#%* move.

QFT....he needs to man up. and this aint the first time he walked off the floor either

Originally Posted by got shoes

i like how the article down played his antics after the game. i can't wait for Bayless to go in
it should be hilarious to hear skip...

they really should make that the topic for the entire show... im sure skip has enough material for it

I don't agree with him not shaking the hands of the Magic players. That's showing very little sportsmanship, especially for the league MVP.
Not talking to the media and what not is understandable. He just carried his team to the Conference Finals and lost. I'm sure he doesn't want todiscuss the
heartbreaking loss with the media who will surely rub it in his face.

basically, no one tells lebron what to do. team officials, corporate sponsors, those around him, mom.

i guess it's good to have drama, it always leads to a bigger story for the media and critics.

of course there will be an interview, prob even tonight on ESPN, explaining his actions to try to make everything ok.

Back
Top Bottom