Lebron's Post Game Antics

Wack thread. It's called being upset because you and your team created franchise history and then failed to appease the city's 45 year chip-lesshunger. All that on his shoulders. I mean, the *&^& would you do? Son ain't perfect.. dead this issh, and go start making your *&$ @#$ 2010rumors for him leaving.

b832g4.jpg

eyes.gif

he's trying to avoid a kobe moment so he wouldn't have to blast his pathetic teammates publicly. smart move.

take your frustrations home. i know bron wants to punch everyone of his teammates outside of delonte.

feel sorry for dude.

I would feel terrible after that series, and I'm sure Lebron did too. I'd be overwhelmed by emotion and might not have stuck around either. But as apro athlete, I think he was out of line there and should be called out. He's a role model for this generation's basketball players and should act likeone. He needs to be called out and some have already done it. Charley Rosen has been roasting him in his summaries and breakdowns of the game.

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

you would shoot a 3 at the end of the game too... IF

vitamin water is talking 23 vs 24
nike is talking lebron vs kobe
espn is talking lebron vs kobe

jay z, the yankees, stern, the refs basically EVERYONE wants the or atleast tries to give the cavs the best chance to win.

dwight was getting killed this series whether it be times they fouled him & no whistle or times he got whistled for no reason.
do we still forget mo williams threw the ball at dwight like game 1 or 2 & no whistle no nothing..
dwight gets hype after a dunk they blow a whistle give the ball back the cavs.
they call hedo on some BS oh his foot was over the line when he inbounded the ball even though no cav was within 50 ft of him.

so yeah dwight shot a three so what.. if someone felt a certain way they should've got they reggie miller on & choked him on the announcers table word to kobe..

i would do the same thing if i had the world against me.

shutup

Originally Posted by nyk buc

he's trying to avoid a kobe moment so he wouldn't have to blast his pathetic teammates publicly. smart move.

take your frustrations home. i know bron wants to punch everyone of his teammates outside of delonte.

feel sorry for dude.
You're right it never worked for KB or MJ.

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

jay z, the yankees, stern, the refs basically EVERYONE wants the or atleast tries to give the cavs the best chance to win.

dwight was getting killed this series whether it be times they fouled him & no whistle or times he got whistled for no reason.
do we still forget mo williams threw the ball at dwight like game 1 or 2 & no whistle no nothing..
they call hedo on some BS oh his foot was over the line when he inbounded the ball even though no cav was within 50 ft of him.

so yeah dwight shot a three so what.. if someone felt a certain way they should've got they reggie miller on & choked him on the announcers table word to kobe..

As a fan of that other best player in the league who is in the Finals I guess I can see why some hate that player and some call his fans "stans" fordefending him.

The excuse that Lebron has the right to be a bad sport because his teammates let him down or worse are supposedly garbage is a weak excuse. Same teammates thathelped the Cavs to the best record in the league and breezed through most the playoffs? Same team that is animated before the start with their routines shouldstay on the court and at least give the winners their props.

Yes Lebron is a competitor and the loss must really hurt but a good sportsmanship mean you take that loss and give the winners their props. Not doing so makesyou bitter and immature.
Cant defend his actions by trying throw his team under the bus. He was in the wrong.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Wack thread. It's called being upset because you and your team created franchise history and then failed to appease the city's 45 year chip-less hunger. All that on his shoulders. I mean, the *&^& would you do? Son ain't perfect.. dead this issh, and go start making your *&$ @#$ 2010 rumors for him leaving.

Wack response. The Nuggets lost at home and were still professional. Get outta here with this crap.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

iM COOL C wrote:

jay z, the yankees, stern, the refs basically EVERYONE wants the or atleast tries to give the cavs the best
chance to win.

dwight was getting killed this series whether it be times they fouled him & no whistle or times he got
whistled for no reason.

they call hedo on some BS oh his foot was over the line when he inbounded the ball even though no cav was within
50 ft of him.

so yeah dwight shot a three so what.. if someone felt a certain way they should've got they reggie miller on
& choked him on the announcers table word to kobe..

sounds like you mad lebron's back wasn't enough..

why was he in a hurry to get to the locker room?

b/c he had a flight to go to NY....

pimp.gif

its official!

Just for the record, yall are calling out Lebron out for:

-walking off the court
-not talking to anybody
-throwing on his headphones and walking straight to the team bus

roll.gif

Yall are pathetic, I could be in the wrong being as I only read the first page but if I'm missing something please fill me in, no salsa picante.

Off topic but how long has Lebron been referring to himself in the 3rd person? I noticed this in the pre game interview with Sager. "You are going to seeLebron do this....etc". I've lost a lot of respect for the self proclaimed "King" over the past weeks. I think he has let all the mediaslurpers get to his head.

i got this from a cavs forum:

Someone should ask Lebron about the time he walked into a Caribou, ordered a coffee, noticed that they had "LBJ" written on the wall in the back and thought it was him. When he told the lady at the counter "Oh, you have my name on the wall back there" and she countered with "No actually, we're doing a memorial to different presidents. LBJ is Lyndon Baines Johnson. Who're you?" he called her a honky %%$%%, didn't pay for his cup of coffee and walked out with it.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Someone should ask Lebron about the time he walked into a Caribou, ordered a coffee, noticed that they had "LBJ" written on the wall in the back and thought it was him. When he told the lady at the counter "Oh, you have my name on the wall back there" and she countered with "No actually, we're doing a memorial to different presidents. LBJ is Lyndon Baines Johnson. Who're you?" he called her a honky %%$%%, didn't pay for his cup of coffee and walked out with it.

Aline with the information given, I'm trying to figure out if people are actually supposed to believe this or not.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

laugh.gif

ppl can't criticize lebron for how he played in this series, and if this is the only thing they can criticize him about, then that's good.

i think he's really frustrated AND angry though. imagine u put up 35, 9, 7 for the entire playoffs and not get to the finals. he must be pissed as hellright now.

he should have at the least shook hands with the magics... everything else i can totally understand...

the cavs will have plenty of money, the investment group from china bought half the team......

Back
Top Bottom