LeBron's workout routine

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

True or False: Lebron's got a strong scrotum from all the lifts he does with you hanging from it?
Come on dude...a few years ago somebody posted Kobe's routine and it was very well received.
You must not know about outacontrol and his man crush on LeBron

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

True or False: Lebron's got a strong scrotum from all the lifts he does with you hanging from it?
Come on dude...a few years ago somebody posted Kobe's routine and it was very well received.
You must not know about outacontrol and his man crush on LeBron

Show me threads this year that I have started about LeBron.
The original joke was funny I admit, but you're killing it dude.
You lose.

Yes, he and Z are my favorite players on my city's team. Shame on me?
grin.gif

That's an interesting video. Dude is a crazy specimen (nh). That hairline is receeding but its not as bad as I thought.

Originally Posted by nikestreetdotcom

You call those hanging leg raises? And why would you workout right before a game?

Alex
He's not pushing heavy weight...if anything he is getting his muscles very loose. Almost an extreme version of a dynamic stretch....he'snot doing enough to tire himself out

laugh.gif

At least he listens to good music while he works out.

This is the point where all the NT workout "experts" come in and comment on how LBJ has bad formon all his exercises.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is the point where all the NT workout "experts" come in and comment on how LBJ has bad form on all his exercises.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

His hips aren't fluid at all.

Originally Posted by nikestreetdotcom

You call those hanging leg raises? And why would you workout right before a game?

Alex

Apparently his performances this year have been negatively affected by these pregame workouts...
laugh.gif

smh.gif

i'm in utter shock.

Cuz he was listening to something other than Jay Z....or Cyndi Lauper.

Back
Top Bottom