Leesburg outlet mall

Quote:
called and ordered my 9.5 black/pink 97s today for 58 shipped. stoked....

for who? your mom?
This site honestly makes me want to take others lives, but that reason has almost nothing to do with jordans....

um just a heads up we just gottin the Air Max 90s, colorway 101 (white/charcol/black) for 49.99 they are B's tho..... NO new J's still got some Uptempos left all black, thats about it

i had an interview scheduled for yesterday but i didnt go because i got the job at finishline =D
Philippines[/b]
mber No.6[/b]
O.G. Member #12​

mjbetch, smart move going to finishline..... shahin good luck getting that 9 an hour

air max 90's mens size white and black and uptempos.... couple differnt jordan t's and some Air Force 1 t's (white, purple, yellow) thats the update for now

why man ya only pay like 8.50 ? cuz i kinda wanna work there if it's fun, and get discounts off the website?

ok another update from yours truely..... Uptempos 69.99 are on the outs only a couple more pairs left. Just in Pippen II 161 59.99 and Penny IV 001 79.99 also got some Trainer Max 2 forgot the color code but its the forest green ones (i love these trainers for whatever reason) 79.99. major 20 % off sale starting now til july 4. lots of jordan gear esp shorts which is 20 % off as well. and thats about it.... nothing to exciting... but if your bored one day come out and holla at a bored "shoe saleman"......

I know this is a strech, but are there any Jordan XIX's at the outlet?
Oh yeah, Your Post is Irrelevant, because you can't Double Dutch.

my man zorrow, the XIX have come and they are long long gone. we had the East Coast edition, in a full size run. we just have size 17 now in the XIX.

^^you guys also have a bunch of the east coast and black/gold in kids sizes for the chicks dont you?...i was there a few weeks ago
AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

o0o0o0 shabab you got 373 posts now? hahaha nice.
Philippines[/b]
mber No.6[/b]
O.G. Member #12​

um like i said above... no more XIX East coast, unless you rock a 17 and up.... and i think we have maybe 1 black and gold in A YOUTH SIZE (6y) on the wall... 19.99 great deal. i don't expect to be getting any men's or womens shoes for a couple weeks. so nothing more "exciting" coming in....

just a heads up... womans air max 1's and 95's (the releases from the this past winter) no sizes bigger than an 11..... and we are also getting 90s and 95s in a 151 colorway womans again its a pink colorway... so for all the ladies out there these would be a good pick up and or for the fellas out there to get in good with the ladies!!! for men right now, Goadomes 721... fullsize run.... thats about it... til next time.....
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
i'm looking for J's VI, VIII, IX, XI, XIII.... And any SBs Pro or premium all in size 11... i have stuff to trade a way as well so let me know

CJ

i only update when theres something to update about lol

we are ICE COLD.....

Anyone got any AJ 8-13 in a 11-12 let me know i got some heat to trade away for some deadstock stuff

but a Niketown.com update... black and yellow 95s full size run at the moment....

Back
Top Bottom