Leg Tattoos on Guy? Yay or Nay?

hey to each there own ... with something as personal as a tattoo in general it really doesnt/shouldnt matter where its at ... BTW i got one done on my right leg koi fish not done tho ...

Are you getting the tattoo for yourself or others? dont worry about other people, do you son.

and you lames looking hard at the butt cheeks instead of the tattoo aspect are the real "ayos"

When i flew back from Hawai'i, there was this big @$% samoan dude that had tattoos like that. He was in a wheelchair and the tattoos looked freshly done. He looked like he was in a ton of pain, but its pretty dope.

When i flew back from Hawai'i, there was this big @$% samoan dude that had tattoos like that. He was in a wheelchair and the tattoos looked freshly done. He looked like he was in a ton of pain, but its pretty dope.

Yo I'm trying to get a gif from Jimmy kimmel getting a tatt with Britney Spears..... Somebody, sorry I'm on my phone

Yo I'm trying to get a gif from Jimmy kimmel getting a tatt with Britney Spears..... Somebody, sorry I'm on my phone

Originally Posted by chuck67

dude that posted them pics

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, you dudes are seriously homophobic.

Stone Cold Steve Austin has two leg tattoos, and he's one of the baddest dudes on the planet.

hDOVP.jpg

Yeah, you dudes are seriously homophobic.

Stone Cold Steve Austin has two leg tattoos, and he's one of the baddest dudes on the planet.

hDOVP.jpg

I was thinking of getting a tribal design on the side of my calf.

And
roll.gif
@ the responses.  Does that count as a "booty" picture?

I was thinking of getting a tribal design on the side of my calf.

And
roll.gif
@ the responses.  Does that count as a "booty" picture?

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

I mean, dude posted a pic of an unclothed man, unexpectedly.
Don't understand how that's homophobic at all.
The context of the picture is to show off the tattoo though. It's not sexually suggestive. I mean, if it was a full frontal picture of some guy wacking it then yeah, you might have a case but it's not.

Back
Top Bottom