Leg Tattoos on Guy? Yay or Nay?

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

I mean, dude posted a pic of an unclothed man, unexpectedly.
Don't understand how that's homophobic at all.
The context of the picture is to show off the tattoo though. It's not sexually suggestive. I mean, if it was a full frontal picture of some guy wacking it then yeah, you might have a case but it's not.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

you cats fap for hours staring at a mans butt pumping, yet get grossed out over some art?

seriously?

and OP there are MILLIONS of people with tats everywhere.
if your friends are that concerned over being viewed as a homosexual, they have deep seated fears about being outted as one.
OP there is nothing wrong with leg tatts. Get what YOU want and don't worry about what anyone else thinks. The tatt is for you and no one else. I plan on getting my leg done from knee to ankle soon hopefully.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

you cats fap for hours staring at a mans butt pumping, yet get grossed out over some art?

seriously?

and OP there are MILLIONS of people with tats everywhere.
if your friends are that concerned over being viewed as a homosexual, they have deep seated fears about being outted as one.
OP there is nothing wrong with leg tatts. Get what YOU want and don't worry about what anyone else thinks. The tatt is for you and no one else. I plan on getting my leg done from knee to ankle soon hopefully.

i'm planning on getting my right calf tatted...idk why it would be a problem for guys to get leg tattoos...i mean as long as its not a fairy or a heart on your ankle or some dumb @%$+ on your #%* then I don't see it being a problem.

i'm planning on getting my right calf tatted...idk why it would be a problem for guys to get leg tattoos...i mean as long as its not a fairy or a heart on your ankle or some dumb @%$+ on your #%* then I don't see it being a problem.

DOPE

396027462.jpg

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo done on my leg. But everybody who I tell say it's ayo. What do ya'll thinking about tatts on legs for guys?

do whatever makes you happy, champ. 

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo done on my leg. But everybody who I tell say it's ayo. What do ya'll thinking about tatts on legs for guys?

do whatever makes you happy, champ. 

This thread jumped I'm surprised. But I think I'm going to do it. And that Jordan tat was nice.

This thread jumped I'm surprised. But I think I'm going to do it. And that Jordan tat was nice.

Leg pieces are sick and easy to cover up at work, I'm in the process of finishing my piece.

I can keep getting this $#@# blasted and still keep my day job.

Leg pieces are sick and easy to cover up at work, I'm in the process of finishing my piece.

I can keep getting this $#@# blasted and still keep my day job.

Back
Top Bottom