Never seen this before. 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Seen that before, and it never gets old
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zxc123

yo persia fly post the vids of your pics
Man I tried at first but the embedding was such a tremendous failure that I just gave up and started over. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zxc123

yo persia fly post the vids of your pics
Man I tried at first but the embedding was such a tremendous failure that I just gave up and started over. 
laugh.gif

I know Bolt has broken this record since, but I think this always seemed more swagged out because I was much younger when this happened and the allure of the gold shoes, plus MJ's running style just looks cooler to me. 

I know Bolt has broken this record since, but I think this always seemed more swagged out because I was much younger when this happened and the allure of the gold shoes, plus MJ's running style just looks cooler to me. 

He told his bench he was gonna do it, before, during and after the shot.
tumblr_lhw197T3lK1qcmnsoo1_500.png

I'll take what I can get. 
laugh.gif

And it took 7 posts for DeSean Jackson?? His life's goal is swag, then winning. In that order.

He told his bench he was gonna do it, before, during and after the shot.
tumblr_lhw197T3lK1qcmnsoo1_500.png

I'll take what I can get. 
laugh.gif

And it took 7 posts for DeSean Jackson?? His life's goal is swag, then winning. In that order.

Who has the video of the soccer playing getting garbage thrown at him because he switched teams and he was going to do a corner kick and makes it and the crowd goes silent. (sorry don't know a lot of soccer)

Who has the video of the soccer playing getting garbage thrown at him because he switched teams and he was going to do a corner kick and makes it and the crowd goes silent. (sorry don't know a lot of soccer)

It's always funny how these kind of posts turn into just people posting something from their favorite team.

Back
Top Bottom