LEGIT CHECK: DS Air Jordan XI BRED 1995 OG

Hey NT, this is my first post. Im looking to get this pair of DS OG Air Jordan XI BRED. I want to make sure they are legit before I get them. Hopefully you guys here can help me out. Let me know what you think...

Hey NT, this is my first post. Im looking to get this pair of DS OG Air Jordan XI BRED. I want to make sure they are legit before I get them. Hopefully you guys here can help me out. Let me know what you think...

yeah the carbon fiber looks rounded, but doesn't seem to be "barely touching"... the rest looks good though. I'd say legit

yeah the carbon fiber looks rounded, but doesn't seem to be "barely touching"... the rest looks good though. I'd say legit

Legit beautiful Breds.

If the carbon fiber were perfectly square legitimacy would come into question.

Smokin kicks tho.
glasses.gif

Legit beautiful Breds.

If the carbon fiber were perfectly square legitimacy would come into question.

Smokin kicks tho.
glasses.gif

Legit
-patent leather cut and white trimming
-jumpman with mitten hand
-2 3 space
-comes to a point in the rear

Legit
-patent leather cut and white trimming
-jumpman with mitten hand
-2 3 space
-comes to a point in the rear

Thanks for the responses. I just got them about an hour ago and it has dirt scuffs and yellowing on the midsole. There is also some yellowing by the carbon fiber. To top it off the right shoe has a tear! 
mad.gif
 I email this nerd (BGB23 from ISS) about it and has the nerve to tell me, "Send me a picture of this tear you speak of". Classic! Well check out the tear I speak of...

I send him these two pics and he has the nerve to tell me he knows nothing of it and blames it on USPS! 

Thanks for the responses. I just got them about an hour ago and it has dirt scuffs and yellowing on the midsole. There is also some yellowing by the carbon fiber. To top it off the right shoe has a tear! 
mad.gif
 I email this nerd (BGB23 from ISS) about it and has the nerve to tell me, "Send me a picture of this tear you speak of". Classic! Well check out the tear I speak of...

I send him these two pics and he has the nerve to tell me he knows nothing of it and blames it on USPS! 

^^^^^  That's real shaky fam.  I'd be
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
...how much did you pay for them?  Did you get insurance for the shipping?  Is he on NT or eBay that you know of?

They look like butter from the pics he sent you.

^^^^^  That's real shaky fam.  I'd be
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
...how much did you pay for them?  Did you get insurance for the shipping?  Is he on NT or eBay that you know of?

They look like butter from the pics he sent you.

He didnt offer insurance but brings it up now! His Username is BGB23 on !#%$%$#*#%+%$.com Thats where I bought em to... Heres the link to the auction. I got em for $350 with shipping and no paypal tax. I even told him it was to good to be true! I already PMed a moderator over at !#%$%$#*#%+%$ so hopefully I can get my bread back.

He didnt offer insurance but brings it up now! His Username is BGB23 on !#%$%$#*#%+%$.com Thats where I bought em to... Heres the link to the auction. I got em for $350 with shipping and no paypal tax. I even told him it was to good to be true! I already PMed a moderator over at !#%$%$#*#%+%$ so hopefully I can get my bread back.

Yea, $350 for a DS pair of OG Bred XI's is too good to be true. You gotta be extra careful on the "other site" especially when you come across something that seems too good to be true, because 98% of the time, it is.

He's gonna play the fool like he had no idea. If you bought them using PayPal with a credit card you should start the process of getting your money refunded, but you cannot do this if you sent the money as a "gift".

In the future, if possible, ALWAYS ask for an invoice and ask for ANY defects or damage to be shown prior to agreeing upon the price. Do not pay as a "gift" unless you know the cat is 100000% legit and has refs upon refs and cred. I also use a credit card for any purchases through PayPal that I suspect for any reason. That way you have a little more protection as opposed to using a debit card.

You need to get your $$$$ back on these though. Or you could pay a small price to have someone repair the tear if possible. But, don't let just anyone take a crack at it, find someone with experience and skill with this type of stuff and those materials.

But only do that if you don't plan on reselling them at some point. 

Yea, $350 for a DS pair of OG Bred XI's is too good to be true. You gotta be extra careful on the "other site" especially when you come across something that seems too good to be true, because 98% of the time, it is.

He's gonna play the fool like he had no idea. If you bought them using PayPal with a credit card you should start the process of getting your money refunded, but you cannot do this if you sent the money as a "gift".

In the future, if possible, ALWAYS ask for an invoice and ask for ANY defects or damage to be shown prior to agreeing upon the price. Do not pay as a "gift" unless you know the cat is 100000% legit and has refs upon refs and cred. I also use a credit card for any purchases through PayPal that I suspect for any reason. That way you have a little more protection as opposed to using a debit card.

You need to get your $$$$ back on these though. Or you could pay a small price to have someone repair the tear if possible. But, don't let just anyone take a crack at it, find someone with experience and skill with this type of stuff and those materials.

But only do that if you don't plan on reselling them at some point. 

noticed he sent you a pic of every other angle of the shoe except the tongue. Good luck getting you $ back hope it pans out

Back
Top Bottom