Legit Check on 2 pairs of Concords, thanks!

The 1st pair's box is the ones on top, it's slightly smaller than the 2nd pair's box.

Last edited:
the 2nd pair is from rmk, they're milky but you can still see through them just a little.

The 1st pair's plastic with the XI, is it really like that? the XI is clear, not tinted.

Also, if the production date is July-September or July-October they're legit right? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, what ever happened to buying shoes? smh

Looks like he tried painting the toe caps on the second pair, which means he mightve done that with the first pair as well... I'm thinking B grades. Have you seen them in person? Also what about pics of the back of the shoe? I find that if a shoe is fake the back usually does a good job of giving it away

Is it possible that the toe cap looks like that because of the flash? I'll try to ask for pics of the back part. I'm really worried about that clear XI plastic insert though?

They look legit in the sense that they're not fakes.. However, I do suspect B grades cause of the clear toe cap and sketchy looking insert. I doubt its the flash btw, when I had my concords there was nooo way of seeing through the toe cap. Do they come with receipts?

Sadly, no receipts. :frown:

The clear insert is from the 1st pair only, the 2nd pair has the tinted inserts.

thanks for the information, i really appreciate it!

The second pic looks B-grades to me.

The cap isn't milky enough,carbon fiber looks soft. And the shape looks fishy.

I think that's just the angle, also, I touched the carbon fiber and they're both the same (1st and 2nd pair)

B-grades? Oh man.

Maybe it's better if you do a comparison with both of shoes sitting side by side.

Take a picture so It'll be easier to point out the differences of the two pairs,

Last edited:
Okay, I'll try to ask for side by side pictures. If the production date is on point then these must be b-grades right? I really don't care if these are b-grades as long as they are legit, also, the clear XI plastic insert really bothers me.

My friend told me the 1st pair may be an "air-randy" pair and he told me that the 2nd pair is legit?

they look legit but they def'tly off somewhat. the picture of the back both shoes dont look the same. but the carbon fiber is legit so its prolly b grades i would say.

Based on the links and other pics i think the first pair with the clear insert is b-grade while the 2nd pair is legit. I think the 2nd pair's toe cap is more on the lighting of the camera that made it clear but overall the 2nd pair looks legit

They both look like B grades to me.. wrong insert? Milky toe caps? Carbon fiber looks like B grade CF too.. :nerd:

I thought legit b-grades were marked so on the size tag? No comment on legitness though, not a pro.
Legit B-Grade do come with a stamp/written "B". The are instances where they are mark with a "C" as well.
And yes both can be found on the size tag and the box label.

Back
Top Bottom